OOC Roleplaytale: an Undertale RP! Random stuff thread.

hey kitten, what software are you using to generate those GIFs? and does it work with the font "kremlin"?

She is yours.

For those who didn't see on IC, you can have as many CHARActers as you like and you can apply for canon characters.

That's the first 20 lyrics to Megolovonio or whatever it was called, it's the Undertalepants version of Megalovania.

...son of a-
holy :red: this RP just solved why ive gone inactive in some roleplays and why i havent gone inactive in others

holy :red: thank you bubby. seriously

Full Name: Sakeh Brant Soulya
Personality: We will see... in time...
Race: Human
Speech Font: EarthBoundFont, but can talk in the language of the man that speaks in hands.
Appearance: A hooded figure, which you cannot see his face. His hood is a dark blue with his shirt the same.
Magic: I guess making other souls blue.
Battle Theme: W.I.P

Last edited:
You don't specify the soul type, because some players have attacks that change your soul type, and besides soul type doesn't count as magic. Also, you know how to make fonts outside of what the font button presents right?

You don't specify the soul type, because some players have attacks that change your soul type, and besides soul type doesn't count as magic. Also, you know how to make fonts outside of what the font button presents right?
i dont please tell me how i want to use kremlin for program

yes, and im using the undertale text box creator to speak and think
[doublepost=1552324359,1552324194][/doublepost]also changed

Back
Top Bottom