OOC Roleplaytale: an Undertale RP! Random stuff thread.

New rule.

The theme of the person who started the fight is guaranteed to play during battle since if I RNG it, RNG is probably gonna be a butt head.

Also, non-requirement for apps:

As many Battle appearances as you like. They would generally be colorless because Undertale but you can color them if you want. My character will have a Genocide appearance and a Pacifist appearance for battle, but I'll draw them tomorrow.

New rule.

The theme of the person who started the fight is guaranteed to play during battle since if I RNG it, RNG is probably gonna be a butt head.

Also, non-requirement for apps:

As many Battle appearances as you like. They would generally be colorless because Undertale but you can color them if you want. My character will have a Genocide appearance and a Pacifist appearance for battle, but I'll draw them tomorrow.
What if the guy who started it has no theme?

recently, with information i have acquired by playing undertale, i have decided to improve my application

First Name or Nickname: Program
Full Name: HacknetOS 2.0 Project production model #1
Age: behavior-wise, he's 16 (or, the spirit guardian version of 16). cellular growth-wise, he's about as old as Ori. physically, he has only been alive for 22 months.
Personality: takes things seriously, yet is still somehow lovable (as seen in calamity (seriously how did you people get attached to him?)
Race: biologically, Monster. specifically, augmented artificial organism (spirit guardian). however, if we go by undertale rules of what classifies as a "race", Human.
Speech Font: KREMLIN
Appearance: View attachment 217764
one difference to note with the above image: unlike Ori, Program has hind paws
Magic: when he overclocks himself, program's CPU performance can be enhanced to the point where he can manipulate the physical world and summon lethal streams of data to fight with. his exact moveset would be a spoiler for calamity, so i hope you can forgive me for not going into detail
but, if i were to describe what it would look like in undertale's combat system, i would say that you would think that you were playing Just Shapes and Beats
but when he isint overclocked, theres always the router yo-yo. and hacking.
SOUL MODE: Neon-red: his own soul. and also ghoul's soul. and Bit's soul. yes, 3 entities share the same soul. anyways, this soul mode involves a command line, and is associated with hacking-related "combat".
Battle Theme: his battle theme is dependant on the DnD allignment of the character he is fighting
ok so the urls broke again. so no more hidden behind spoiler. its hidden behind a quote instead
character is "lawful-chaotic good":
character is "lawful neutral" :
character is "true neutral" :
character is "chaotic neutral" :
character is "lawful-chaotic evil" :

oh and the DnD allignment of his enemy also changes his moveset. LG, NG, CG, LE, NE, and CE enemies will rarely use the neon-red soul mode. meanwhile, CN and LN will mostly use the neon-green soul.
TN will see a perfectly healthy mix of both

Very good, but what are the neon-red and neon-green souls? Are they any different from the original red and green souls?

Very good, but what are the neon-red and neon-green souls? Are they any different from the original red and green souls?
neon-green was a error i made in that message. i had been so bent on using neon-green as the color of program's SOUL that when i (literally 30 seconds before updating my application) decided to change it to neon-red (to better match the HACKNET aesthetic), muscle memory still thought it was neon green.
now, as for neon-red, neon-red is the SOUL of bit. who is bit? the guy who gives you hacknetOS in HACKNET. however, when program was created, somehow, Bit's SOUL was transferred into program's body. and when Ghoul was activated, Program and Ghoul somehow ended up sharing Bit's SOUL.

Whoa

Idk but that might be a bit op sincd a majority of the people here are unfamiliar with the concept of hacking.

Whoa

Idk but that might be a bit op sincd a majority of the people here are unfamiliar with the concept of hacking.
which is why i added the option of just moving the text cursor to dodge. not everyone knows how hack, but at least everyone knows how to hit their keyboard like this adfgk;jasdf;lkghjafdasdjksdfsaddsadassdvgsdjkavfskadvgsdavgasdfjkgadjkfgjk.adfgasdjfgskadjgk.asdnbvgasdbgvasdjkgbdvgsdbkafasdfasdjkgsjkladasdgjkasdjk.gsdagadg

First Name or Nickname: Tricc
Full Name: Trickii Executable
Personality: Tricc is laid back, secretive, But once you spend more time with her she opens up more.
Race: In UT's Universe, Tricc is a monster.
Speech Font: Courier New, looks like the most pixelated font here
Appearance: Tricc is completely Black, with Blue-Cyan kind of long hair.
Her Mouth isn't Visible, just her Eyes which are basically in the shape of ovals (but colored the same color as her hair)
She has an outline of her body on her, which is... the same color as the hair!
Tricc has Floating, dislocated hands,making her handwork kinda speedy.
She has a gray Coat on.
Her fingertips have holes that reveal Spikes (Magicc)
and no, she isn't related to Gaster.
Magic: Tricc's Magic Attacks
Data Spikes
: The Spikes from Tricc's Fingertips Fire out of her hand, like a gun kind-of.
All Out War: Tricc only uses this when she is Betrayed, or Vengeful.. The Spikes get Longer, the rest of her attacks are faster, but also deal KR
Resource Change: Tricc fires a Spike at herself, but it turns into a healing item healing for 7 HP.
Spiked Field: A Force-Field Appears around Tricc, Dealing Damage to those to attempt to attack with Their hands.
CIH: A Red Glove that looks like its made out of metal appears and Tricc swings at the enemy.
Battle Theme:
Non-Serious (During like a spar or something) -
Serious -
Betrayed/Vengeful - ???

(sorry if i did something wrong, this is my first actual forum rp)

First Name or Nickname: The Shadow Man
Full Name:SXCQFSFARW (You can actually pronounce that. The thing is, it's hard.)(Fax•Oo•Zih•Rick)
Location: Somewhere... in a trash heap in that waterfall place where you see the Mad Dummy.
Personality: Happy... Until you wait.
Race: Human-Monster Hybrid - is an 8 bit shadow man that?
Speech Font: Whatever this is.
Appearance:
Teridax.gif

Magic: Temporal Paradoxical Sequence Jumping. Fights with bits of code like 0s and 1s. If pushed, will use attacks from other worlds.
Normal Theme:
Battle Theme:
Hi.ogg or DistortedMe.ogg or Extend.mp3

It's a happy tune for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom