Game Mechanics Rolling (And other)

Yes even though a mod called "Terraria Overhaul" has the feature to roll (I use that mod) I think it should be added to the game.
It would eliminate the fact I cant host on modded terraria but can on vannila.

What would the benefits be:
Dodging enemies early in the game which would be great if you just started and are dying.
Would look cool.

The flaws:
Players could abuse it and use it for extra speed.
(If you have any other flaws and benefits post below please.)

""Ammo and reloading.""

(Feature from Terraria Overhaul too.)
I'm bored of not reloading my weapons and just spam clicking a revolver which is supposed to be reloaded when 6 shots fired.

Benefits:
Would be useful in arenas.

Flaws:
Could get you killed in a boss battle.
Would be annoying when killing waves of enemies.

Wireless teleporters
(Not a feature from any mod)
Would use a coords system. Basicly lets say I placed one teleporter at the sea and another one on the other sea. First one would be named 1. And second one would be called 2.

I connect 1 with 2 (Or 2 with 1) and then attach a wire to a button/lever/switch/etc and boom I have a wireless teleporter.

I think it would be pretty fun! Imagine your almost dead you dodge an attack and then kill the attacker with a shotgun (or whatever other cool wepon).
[doublepost=1506211602,1506211540][/doublepost]I have a benefit. What if you roll right before you land, you take less fall damage?

Wireless teleporters
(Not a feature from any mod)
Would use a coords system. Basicly lets say I placed one teleporter at the sea and another one on the other sea. First one would be named 1. And second one would be called 2.

I connect 1 with 2 (Or 2 with 1) and then attach a wire to a button/lever/switch/etc and boom I have a wireless teleporter.
There's actually a mod that does this; Look up Wireless. It doesn't do it exactly, but it's close.

First off, what do you mean by "rolling"? Because it sounds like it would require a bunch of animation frames, and the problem with adding new animation frames is that you have to draw them for every single armor and vanity set.
Benefits:
Would be useful in arenas.

Flaws:
Could get you killed in a boss battle.
Would be annoying when killing waves of enemies.
i don't think you know what flaws and benefits are

Back
Top Bottom