• You bet!

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Um... lame.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The1DarkLord

Skeletron Prime
Okay, the spriting on this would probably be a bit of a nightmare, but bear with me.

Statues all look like they have circular bases, right? Well, I think that any statues that aren't used as summons should be able to rotate 360 instead.

It would basically turn the existing statues' sprites into gifs.

Okay, the spriting on this would probably be a bit of a nightmare, but bear with me.

Statues all look like they have circular bases, right? Well, I think that any statues that aren't used as summons should be able to rotate 360 instead.

Nice Idea. Would Take A While 2 Sprite Though If This Was Implemented

PC exclusive? No love for mobile and console, no love for this suggestion.
Mobile Is 2 Glitchy 2 Get Something Like This. You Can Literally Tap A Consumable And Then Tap Another Item Quickly 2 Not Consume The Consumable.

Mobile Is 2 Glitchy 2 Get Something Like This. You Can Literally Tap A Consumable And Then Tap Another Item Quickly 2 Not Consume The Consumable.
Is that any reason why this shouldn't belong in mobile? What does forcing the game not to consume an item have to do with a rotating statue? We have the Autohammer so why not add this to mobile as well.

Is that any reason why this shouldn't belong in mobile? What does forcing the game not to consume an item have to do with a rotating statue? We have the Autohammer so why not add this to mobile as well.
I Dont Know But I Just Dont Like Mobile. I Constantly Cant Resist Glitching

Most of stuff is added to mobile anyway, no? It happens sooner or later, I think (dont play mobile much).

Um, I just said pc because I play it on pc, and because of the weird keyboard glitch they haven't fixed yet; I can't create players or worlds on mobile. So... yeah. I'm a little upset at mobile right now.

(Although im in 2018 now, and you posted this in 2015) Agreed like for example, when you place a chair, the way your character is facing is the way it gets placed down. I think this would would be really helpful.
[doublepost=1520116384,1520116177][/doublepost]
You could possibly implement this into whatever console you play on, however sooner or later there will be too much for the 'app' game to handle, but for console, possibly. I think that it should be like placing a chair down, the direction of your character determines the way that it faces.

Back
Top Bottom