Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*hyperventilating in Terrarian* :dryadnaughty:

Thank you for the dupe menu misc category changes. Much less confusing for my li'l brain. Can't wait to find the new stuff and find the princess and see what she does :dryadgrin:

It's been a long journey. But eventually, all things come to an end. But as they say, when an old story ends, another one begins. Now, the future of Terraria is in the hands of the community. I honestly love all aspects of the game, such a kind and hard-working team making such a beautiful creation. There's a good reason why it'll always stay being one of my favorite games. This game will definitely have a place in my heart, and I know Terraria won't ever die, at least not for a long time. I can't think of anything other to say, other then, this will always be one of my favorite games.
<3

Will you guys fix the fact that there are 3 bestiary entries that are impossible to get in For the Worthy worlds?
Demons
Bunnies
Vicious Bunnies
it's impossible to 100% unfortunately

Will you guys fix the fact that there are 3 bestiary entries that are impossible to get in For the Worthy worlds?
Demons
Bunnies
Vicious Bunnies
it's impossible to 100% unfortunately
They said before that the secret seeds are not really meant for bestiary 100%ing

Didn't expect improvments to aceesoory vanity items, it bothered me very much when I couldn't have cape with different wings, beause it didn't work as I thought it would work.
I woulder what would happen if animal ears were accessory like Unicorn Horn. It would set interest in vanity items even more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom