Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
unknown.png

As a modder, I'm glad this weird quirk of the engine confuses the devs as well.

Just wanted to send all of my love and appreciation to Re-Logic. I found this amazing game over 5 years ago and have amassed close to 5,200 hours. I was in a dark depression upon finding it and can honestly say that this game saved my life. If Terraria were a relationship I'd call it soulmate. I still play this game faithfully and cannot imagine ever stopping. When I'm not playing I'm watching the wonderful youtubers that do let's plays. This game is magical in every way and hope Re-Logic can see this. I've purchased this game for friends and family and it has changed their lives as well. Still, I wish there were a way I could show my deep gratitude for all that you have done. At a time in my life when I was mentally ill Terraria became my best friend. Discovering all of the things became a mission to me and kept me going. It was the only outlet of happiness I had. Please Re-Logic, know how cherished you are. Very very kindest regards to you and just Thank You from the bottom of my heart.

Hell yeah. It's been an awesome ride playing this game for so many years and I just want to thank all of you devs for giving us such a good experience. There aren't many games that can keep people playing for thousands of hours and I love how much care has been put into a game that has been with me since my childhood. Thanks for the memories and here's to new ones. <3

hi will the SoundCloud version be updated to include the tracks. (i use flac because i have a pair of decent cans. and its my understanding that steam soundtracks only include MP3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom