Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Princess NPC has a bizarre amount of different highlights to their sprite compared to other NPCs
Heck, don't want to be a downer; everything else is great but they look too detailed even compared to the Zoologist and the Golfer, the most recent NPCs
They don't seem to offer much beyond just being an additional NPC, which is unfortunate. They offer new cosmetics but nothing truly unique to themselves
I can't argue about her looks, (my best argument is she's pretty enough that I don't care about if she fits in well :p) but there is one very useful thing she can be used for. She's a "wildcard" loved NPC, which is very nice for those who didn't have any loved NPCs like the Cyborg or the Angler. She loves everyone, everyone loves her, and I love the discounts she gives.

As someone currently running Expert Summoner for the first time, this is a godsend for my current build. This game has been polished to the point where you couldn't physically grasp it, it's so smooth and shiny.

If there IS one grievance I have, it's only that the Guide hinting towards new monsters during Thunderstorms was never really real.

I started a new playthrough for the sweet 1.4.1 content, and I have to say, I absolutely love the flinx staff. Its such a simple addition, but it’s exaclty what summoner needed for preboss. And it’s just so fun. New favorite minion.

Fur coat is great too, nice to finally have a reliable extra minion preboss.

To those discontent about the Black Spot's nerf, it is an item obtainable pre-mech (albeit only during Master Mode) so it does make some sense that it is worse than than the Cosmic Car Key which is obtained far later in the game.
Besides, the Witch's Broom, although lacking dash, has been buffed in lieu; logically this makes some sense since it is a post-plantera expert exclusive item, making it the superior to the normal mode Cosmic Car Key - despite it being a post-golem item - which then supersedes the Black Spot in terms of utility.

Last edited:
I’ve been playing for almost 8 years. It’s sad to see it end, but this end is a good one. I’m glad ya’ll chose to end development when you felt it was needed. Some creators aren’t so lucky.

In summary, thank you ReLogic. You have given this individual many great memories with this amazing game.

@Loki will you do minor updates after this? If you will can I suggest a thing or two? I would like to suggest, why not try and make Dr. Bones drop the hercules beetle instead of buying it from the W.D it makes sense right since Dr. Bones is an archeologist, next instead of pumpkin moon drop why not make necromantic scroll a drop from post plantera dungeon, last thing I suggest is please create necromantic gloves which is a tinker of necromantic scroll and power glove so summoners will be able to use auto swing without losing a minion count and damage, cause most summoner uses necro scroll and papyrus scarab as their main end game equipment along with the boots wings shield etc.

P.S.
Before I was thinking obsid armor can be summoner armor which can match the tier of meteor and molten armor, I was also thinking before if flasks would work on whips cause the auto swing of gloves work on it and now you did it I was kinda overjoyed after reading the patch notes. I really love the devs and the game itself.

Last edited:
I was here when fishing didn't even exist, i'm here when the last content update is released, and I hope I'm here everytime I want to relive this amazing Journey.

Truly a fantastic game and experience, alone or with friends

thanks for everything, Terraria team

Is there a way to block picking up everything you've already gained the ability to make an infinite amount of?

I heard there's an item/accessory, but I'm being driven insane with my inventory constantly filling with dirt etc. while Journey'ing (because you've always got to keep open spots to pick up things you might not have processed yet).

Do you see Dryad transform into a tree, I saw on youtube and I was shock like this :eek:and it was awesome! To everyone who made Terraria game you did awesome work keep up the Epic work you earned it! <3:)

Capture 2020-10-14 14_00_27.png

The witch doctor is complaining about overcrowding, yet no other npc is on screen (or their tags). This wasn't the case in 1.4.0

Another NPC is detecting another npc she dislikes at diagonally 40 blocks away ... vertically it is about 4 stories difference

Last edited:
Immo you shouldn't nefr ranger or else, melee was most broken class now hes even more.Why would't you buff last prism if zenith is just way better.Not saying about others endgame weapons

Immo you shouldn't nefr ranger or else, melee was most broken class now hes even more.Why would't you buff last prism if zenith is just way better.Not saying about others endgame weapons
Melee bad lol, ranger was the best class with mage falling close behind (zenith doesn't count! it's post moon lord! doesn't matter if it is overpowered because you have already done every challenge!)

Melee bad lol, ranger was the best class with mage falling close behind (zenith doesn't count! it's post moon lord! doesn't matter if it is overpowered because you have already done every challenge!)
XDD but melee have the most armor, damage reduction, very good weapons.When i played him only few first bosses werent the easiest but clearly could be done.Ranger ain't broken he was good, but since they nerfed his weapons and bullets in 1.4 and 1.4.1, it must be rought to play, like nerfing chlorophite bullets by 1 from 10 to 9 will make killing plantera statisticly
statistically 10% harder, not even mentioning that tsunami got a huge nerf so even if you wanted to get it early its not even that good any more.And for my that endgame melee have 80 or so armor and have RANGED WEAPON, even when its melee is unbalanced when looking at the summoner who has 2 TIMES LESS armor at this stage of the game XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom