Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The various screens change depending on your current location/status.

The RGB test is the "Default" and the Purple Emoji shows while in town. There are some others as well.

EDIT: Nevermind it was because of "Party" event.
That caused the TV screen to constantly show the smile emoji.

Last edited:
XDD but melee have the most armor, damage reduction, very good weapons.When i played him only few first bosses werent the easiest but clearly could be done.Ranger ain't broken he was good, but since they nerfed his weapons and bullets in 1.4 and 1.4.1, it must be rought to play, like nerfing chlorophite bullets by 1 from 10 to 9 will make killing plantera statisticly
statistically 10% harder, not even mentioning that tsunami got a huge nerf so even if you wanted to get it early its not even that good any more.And for my that endgame melee have 80 or so armor and have RANGED WEAPON, even when its melee is unbalanced when looking at the summoner who has 2 TIMES LESS armor at this stage of the game XD
tsunami was and still is one of the most ridiculsly overpowered weapons in its tier, its damage output leaves the influx waiver and xenopopper in the dust

Also... chlorophyte bullets are a terrible option against plantera, in the second phase they will waste thier time bieng distracted by the tenticles, and plantera has a big hitbox that remains close to the player... learn to aim and use a better ammo.

Last edited:
Omg is this the best game ever or what??! So stoked to hear about the new NPC and the vanity overhaul. Oh and the new vanity sets too!

Thank you Terraria devs, you guys are beyond awesome! Can't wait to play and immerse myself in Terraria again ~:passionate:

Oh nice I’m just a stupid console player

I’m thinking 1.4 will be out for console in december

Free NPC happiness. Every NPC likes her and she likes everyone, and her only living preference is not being alone. Great for maxing out prices.
didnt know i play on xbox but i am getting a pc

Another question, is Bone Pickaxe still better than Reaver Shark for mining? (its time is 11)
Reaver Shark (Buff)
- Use time decreased from 18 to 13
- Note: This is enough to make the Reaver Shark the best pre-HM pickaxe for mining almost any material that it can mine, except for Stone/Hard tiles, which the Molten Pickaxe is still slightly faster for. This will give it a viable niche even without its original power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom