Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bug with jungle armor not giving the mana it has listed on the armor

Terraria Version # 1.4.1
Operating System Windows 10
Single vs Multiplayer Both
Controls Used
Mouse + Keyboard

Why is everyone immediately bashing on the 1.4.1 update? No offense, but geez, look on the bright side. This is the supposed-to-be final update, yet barely anyone on these forums point out anything good about it. I mean, I get it, you don't like the new isolation mechanic and dark spot nerf but hey! They'll fix it! The team just wants to balance the game, so nothing is too weak, and nothing is too strong. Just appreciate the update.

That's the point of feedback.
You point out what is wrong and what should in your opinion be adressed.
It's not bashing or whining its feedback.

Do you want everyone to ignore any flaws this update and just focus praise on the good stuff?
Is that what you getting at?

I mean sure there are a lot of good changes in this update but there are some bad ones aswell.
And its easier to focus on bad parts cause if something is good it doesn't need changing / fixing ..

That's the point of feedback.
You point out what is wrong and what should in your opinion be adressed.
It's not bashing or whining its feedback.

Do you want everyone to ignore any flaws this update and just focus praise on the good stuff?
Is that what you getting at?

I mean sure there are a lot of good changes in this update but there are some bad ones aswell.
And its easier to focus on bad parts cause if something is good it doesn't need changing / fixing ..
I'm not trying to offend anyone or start a fight. Feedback and constructive criticism is good, I support that, but I also see some people saying that this is the worse update ever just because black spot got nerfed.

Do i need to create a new 1.4.1 world or will existing 1.4 world get all the updates? Are there any new 1.4.1 world gen features I will miss out on without starting a new world?

Do i need to create a new 1.4.1 world or will existing 1.4 world get all the updates? Are there any new 1.4.1 world gen features I will miss out on without starting a new world?

All 1.4.1 items and the new NPC should be available in a 1.4 world. There are a few changes to worldgen, such as an increased number of shrines and pyramids, but they aren’t a big enough deal to neccessitate a new world.

I can't argue about her looks, (my best argument is she's pretty enough that I don't care about if she fits in well :p) but there is one very useful thing she can be used for. She's a "wildcard" loved NPC, which is very nice for those who didn't have any loved NPCs like the Cyborg or the Angler. She loves everyone, everyone loves her, and I love the discounts she gives.

Didn't know about the loved and loving part, that's actually quite useful. I do agree!

I think this is a very cool update but I'm sad to see that Terraria isn't getting anymore official content... Can't wait to see your next project, guys!

I checked Terraria's install size before and after the update. Before it was 283 mb (approx). Now it's 437 mb. Has anyone else noticed this?

- Fixed Video Visage not applying dye to the screen when showing up on the Map

Speaking of dyes. I sure hope the "issue" with dyes effects on Stardust Guardian that 1.4 update introduced.
Will be fixed eventually .. some day.

I hate to sound like a whiny baby about this issue but since us Summoners see the Guardian quite often with no way to toggle it off aside from removing the armor.
This is really annoying how bad the SG looks now with certain dyes (like "Twilight" or "Shadow" especially) compared to how cool shadowy / translucent it used to look with said dyes in 1.3

Basically the issues is whenever dye is applied to pet slot Stardust Guardian loses its slight "transparency" effect turning it completely opaque regardless what dye is used.
Where in 1.3 the transparency effect was still retained which looked amazing with certain dye combinations.

Last edited:
Anyone Wanna play terraria 1.4.1 normal mode with me on steam? friend code:

COPY

I am not new to terraria but never got far without help, and just started a new world, I play daily.

Anyone Wanna play terraria 1.4.1 normal mode with me on steam? friend code:

COPY

I am not new to terraria but never got far without help, and just started a new world, I play daily.
This post does not belong in this section of the forums. You can just report your post and an admin or moderator will move it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom