Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I designed new boss for terraria
Tak berjudul130_20201014232423.png

Anyone Wanna play terraria 1.4.1 normal mode with me on steam? friend code:

COPY

I am not new to terraria but never got far without help, and just started a new world, I play daily.

Do mushroom vines grow properly now? in 1.4 I could never get them to regrow once they were cut.

Wish there were a way to renew hive or cloud blocks. Had really bad luck and had destroyed every block of hive in my world before I got a specific drop from Queen Bee once. Also never feels like my world has enough cloud to do my projects.

Do mushroom vines grow properly now? in 1.4 I could never get them to regrow once they were cut.

Wish there were a way to renew hive or cloud blocks. Had really bad luck and had destroyed every block of hive in my world before I got a specific drop from Queen Bee once. Also never feels like my world has enough cloud to do my projects.

If you don't mind world hopping
you can make a world with seed "not the bees!"
Literally like 90% of the world is made out of Hive and Honey blocks.

As for cloud well there is no "cloud world" but you can also world hop and gather cloud blocks from other worlds then return to your main world with them.

If you don't mind world hopping
you can make a world with seed "not the bees!"
Literally like 90% of the world is made out of Hive and Honey blocks.

As for cloud well there is no "cloud world" but you can also world hop and gather cloud blocks from other worlds then return to your main world with them.
Yeah, that's fair, but since they made the opposite world corruption obtainable without swapping worlds I was kind of hoping we were moving toward most things being renewable with some effort. I like to do most of my runs with one world for as long as possible at least. Fair not to take someone as picky as me into account though, lol.

I love the way you guys did the credits, very unique to Terraria, as well it shows the player in the credits! Nice touch! I don't care if this is mainly a bunch of balance changes, it feels just as important and unique. There's no other game with this type of community and I hope all of you are proud of your work!

I don't think this was addressed. The wandering set, while worn by a female character, will not activate the firefly aura effect. I hope it gets looked into soon.

Arkhalis' Lightwings and Ghostar's Infinity Eight still make flapping sounds for some reason. Please change this.

I'm surprised to see so much people used to rely on the Black Spot to kill bosses. Personally I couldn't be bothered to get it. Even if it was a Master Mode exclusive, it seemed too strong for it's place in progression.
I don't see many people (Or any people..?) saying they were relying on it. Most folk are just disappointed the mount was ruined instead of say making it drop post golem or moonlord. If the issue was progression and being available too early, which it apparently was, then simply change it's place in the progression. Just nerfing it into the ground means it's garbage for post game as well. A lot of builders love the spot for running between locations you know, journey mode it a thing too. This is a very grug response to the problem.

Armors and vanity items which draw on the back (backpacks, tails, wings, and capes) are now no longer mutually exclusive. This means that you can now have one of any of those four categories all displaying at the same time. Previously, only one of those could ever be visible at a time (for instance, if you had visible wings, you could not ever see a cape, backpack, or tail).

Any chance we could have a toggle for this? I liked the cape morphing into wings thing that was previously possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom