Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, dart weapons, as far as I remember them, were pretty powerful. Playing 1.3 when it came out, I used Dart Rifle and reached with it to Golem. Although it was a long time ago, the balance could change
Yeah they aren't endgame viable but I don't think they were ever supposed to be for a premech weapon the change was insane. If anything given the devs apparent want for them to be used later into the game they should have added another dart weapon. It could have been made a golem drop as that is right where the darts fell off and Golem was the only class aside from summoner to not have two weapons in Golem's drop pool. Basically rather than a buff they just needed a successor for late game but since there is no more content oh well at least with ichor darts they can still be useful past their intended tier.
Spookigman has it right.

This makes the True swords easier to obtain, and also more useful, but you can't immediately upgrade them to Terra Blade. If you could, then they wouldn't have any purpose at all.

And by moving Terra Blade back, I was able to make it stronger as well, so in the end, all three swords should have more value and be more reliably obtained in a consistent timing.
Yep noticed right away it had always bothered me that they became outclassed immediately especially when they cut the need for the 3rd Broken Hero sword. Only disappointment is there is even less use for Broken Hero swords now... Well I guess they can be sold but one time use crafting items have always bothered me. I guess at this point the only hope is a mod focused on giving more uses for neglected materials

Also looking at the change log the underwhelming phaseblades were given a much needed boost but was nothing given to help out the phase sabers? They haven't really been useful since 1.1 where they were one of the few Melee weapons with autoswing to compensate for their poor knockback. Only reason to ever craft them nowadays with so many other options is if your a collector or you just have a tone of meteorite gems/an old phaseblade and spare crystal shards lying around and want to pretend to be a Jedi again....

Yep noticed right away it had always bothered me that they became outclassed immediately especially when they cut the need for the 3rd Broken Hero sword. Only disappointment is there is even less use for Broken Hero swords now... Well I guess they can be sold but one time use crafting items have always bothered me. I guess at this point the only hope is a mod focused on giving more uses for neglected materials

You can also make Terra toilets from Broken Hero swords :D

really, there's no need to act like that, console is great, and you have the original zapinator, right? mobile doesn't have any zapinators, be thankful for what you do have in your version of terraria.
Actually the OG zapinator was removed from the game in 1.1, it can only be found in the 3DS version now.

@whoneedsnamestbh , yep, see how complicated this all becomes? Everything is pretty much up-in-the-air now. Great additions, no doubt, but sometimes you've gotta stick to your guns. If you leave things up to the fans, they'll run you ragged. I'm gonna do my best to help solve these issues, hopefully they won't blatantly ignore me this time; sometimes the one, annoying guy yelling in a crowd of 100 people is right. 😏 💁‍♂️🥤

am i missing something here...?

why are you, a fan, a typical and fairly new user... acting like you're some expert on how the game should be handled, as if red and cenx themselves should answer to you?

you even just said "if you leave it to the fans, they'll run you ragged".

the fans clearly can't MAKE them do things they don't wanna do, otherwise we'd have a special solution that turns dirt into mud and can restore/spread the jungle biome easily, cause quite a lot of people have been begging for that kinda thing for years, now.

course, we got some response in the form of journey mode and this update putting more effort into keeping evil biomes from consuming others in worldgen.

your ego is off the charts, to say the least. %-_-

Last edited:
otherwise we'd have a special solution that turns dirt into mud and can restore/spread the jungle biome easily, cause quite a lot of people have been begging for that kinda thing for years, now.
I've always wondered why the world-corruption could so easily ruin the jungle with no way to fix it beyond preventing it in the first place or destroying the area entirely.. It's the only primary biome that suffers in such a way.

Love the updates guys!

Been playing since the very early days of Terraria on multiple platforms (Mobile, Xbox, Pc), its been a blast seeing it evolve and become the awesome game it is now!
Good job Relogic!

(Personally, Idk why, I wanted the Nebula Pillar to perform an attack like the others (Portals, Fireballs and Summoning) but im still happy!)

Thanks for all the enjoyment you've given to me (and many other people around the world!) over the years from this gem of a game.
Truly, I am Grateful for this blessing you've given to us! I hope you guys do great things in the future with your next games and your lives as well!

Thanks for reading and have a nice day! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom