Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I said is,

Sometimes people get distracted and don't notice the timer and it runs out while in the middle of doing something that could potentially be fatal.

And I don't like using the "B" button because it drinks ALL buff potions in your inventory which may be undesirable. Sometimes I carry around Ironskin and Rejuvenation potions, or even those treasure seeking potions, and I don't want to waste them because of some panic moment I mashed the B button.

Or maybe I was exploring in the underworld and I found one of those rare fire aura potions, and then featherfall wears off and..... there goes the rare fire aura potion down the drain.

Or maybe I found a grav potion in a chest, those aren't exactly a dime-a-dozen either, you know?

Point is, I don't like wasting potions and I'm prone to getting distracted and forgetting to watch the timer while doing other stuff.

What I said is,

Sometimes people get distracted and don't notice the timer and it runs out while in the middle of doing something that could potentially be fatal.

And I don't like using the "B" button because it drinks ALL buff potions in your inventory which may be undesirable. Sometimes I carry around Ironskin and Rejuvenation potions, or even those treasure seeking potions, and I don't want to waste them because of some panic moment I mashed the B button.

Or maybe I was exploring in the underworld and I found one of those rare fire aura potions, and then featherfall wears off and..... there goes the rare fire aura potion down the drain.

Or maybe I found a grav potion in a chest, those aren't exactly a dime-a-dozen either, you know?

Point is, I don't like wasting potions and I'm prone to getting distracted and forgetting to watch the timer while doing other stuff.
well i pretty much just use B always bcuz i dont mind eating potion i didnt need to consume because i have like tons of potions

What I said is,

just going to give you a suggestion for a solution, maybe put the potions you aren't going to use in a piggy bank for on the go, or something like the piggy bank.

Drink potion, run around the map for 9 and some minutes, get distracted whilst doing other stuff, get used to zooming and zipping around the map, 9:59 strikes in the middle of you gliding around in some large cave or maybe you're doing big jumps up on the surface, potion wears off suddenly, plop.

That's a very specific situation you are concerned about there, but hey if that happens to you often enough then I guess Fledgling are good for exploring and such.

Now surely you don't run into this issue against bosses, do you?

That's a very specific situation you are concerned about there, but hey if that happens to you often enough then I guess Fledgling are good for exploring and such.

Now surely you don't run into this issue against bosses, do you?
the only way i can imagine taking 10 minutes to a prehardmode boss is if somehow you havent kill skeletron yet and hes chasing you in daytime

the only way i can imagine taking 10 minutes to a prehardmode boss is if somehow you havent kill skeletron yet and hes chasing you in daytime
it can take that long if you aren't doing any techniwues that make it easier... or just are literally doing a copper shortsword only playthrough(at that point it would take 10+ minutes...)

it can take that long if you aren't doing any techniwues that make it easier... or just are literally doing a copper shortsword only playthrough(at that point it would take 10+ minutes...)
i mean i know as a fact that bosses dont take more than 5 minutes unless your in mastermode or fighting the moonlord

What I said is,

I Store extra potions I don't want to use in a piggy bank. I can access them whenever I need them without worrying about accidentally using them on quick buff.

Better question is, do you know what game design is?
I apologize for getting so passive aggressive over a stupid mount. I don't really know why I felt like arguing about it in the first place. I thought about it for a while and I feel that the nerf was pretty justified in terms of balance. Even if it didn't get nerfed I probably wouldn't have used it that much after my first master mode playthrough for the variety. The winged slime is pretty fun

Last edited:
20201119180839_1a.jpg

I'm loving the fact that I don't have to use the Seaweed Planter for everything, for decoration anymore! 😊 🙌 Best update ever!!

Last edited:
Why someone is chatting there? But still, the update is ultra-cool, lol (especially because of vanities)

What? Summoners got mostly buffs.
Also the Vampire Frog and Obsidian Armor were downright broken greatly outclassing early Hardmode summoning gear.
While Chlorophyte swords were just hoplessly outclassed hence they got buffed.

Idk about the Betsy's Wrath or Firecracker nerfs tho.
In post moonlord, or PVP, there is no point playing any class besides melee. You could fight Ninshu, SashEx, etc, and as long as you had a Zenith and they didn't, you'd have a small chance of winning. If neither of you had a Zenith, you'd lose.

In post moonlord, or PVP, there is no point playing any class besides melee. You could fight Ninshu, SashEx, etc, and as long as you had a Zenith and they didn't, you'd have a small chance of winning. If neither of you had a Zenith, you'd lose.
Post moon lord isn't what defines a class. It's a tier free of balance.

I do wish we had better variety though.

funny post
i laughed

seriously tho what makes you think this apart from Zenith
Melee is by far the best class. It's two classes in one, ranged and melee. It gets projectiles, and melee weapons. Ranged doesn't get a sword, neither does summoner. And the closest thing to a sword that magic has is the Sky Fracture. And then melee deals massive damage, which wouldn't normally be a problem if it didn't shoot projectiles which also deal that massive damage. And if you didn't have any ranged-melee weapon, well now you've got a ton of accessories to negate all the damage you take and to boost all the damage you deal. Any of the top pvpers play 2 classes, ranged and melee. Ranged is already powerful, but they use melee because it demolishes anything with a pulsing heart.

Melee is by far the best class. It's two classes in one, ranged and melee. It gets projectiles, and melee weapons. Ranged doesn't get a sword, neither does summoner. And the closest thing to a sword that magic has is the Sky Fracture. And then melee deals massive damage, which wouldn't normally be a problem if it didn't shoot projectiles which also deal that massive damage. And if you didn't have any ranged-melee weapon, well now you've got a ton of accessories to negate all the damage you take and to boost all the damage you deal. Any of the top pvpers play 2 classes, ranged and melee. Ranged is already powerful, but they use melee because it demolishes anything with a pulsing heart.
Melee is completely awful compared to the other classes until the zenith comes and hard carries it. You just try beating prehardmode bosses with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom