Roxie's Q&A

How this would help you and how this is a friendly form of violence I have no idea to either of those two questions that lie dormant in my mind. Then again, their are many questions that lie dormant in one persons mind that they can not answer. Why did I eat that slice of cake when I'm on a diet? Why are ducks so :red:ed up? Do aliens have butts? Should situational murder be legalized? These are all things that may lay dormant in someones head, and who knows what else they may put in their head to remain in their for an eternity to never be answered. But that is one of the many complexities of life, people have an air of mystery that one may never find out about them no matter how many questions they ask them. Some things just stay within one persons mind their entire life, even if that person doesn't realize it themselves. This could be an unconscious act or a conscious one, no matter which it is it matters not as it always results in the same outcome; that is, there is always something you may never know about one person no matter how long you are with them. But it all boils down to one true question: do they like butts?

TL;DR: No and I yes I like butts.
All that.
Wow.

It'd help me because it'd be funny and it'd be friendly violence because you would harm them when you collide and yet it would somehow be funny enough for everyone to laugh.

Flat butt men or bubble butt men?
Why the :red: am I asking this...

Flat butt men or bubble butt men?
I don't really have a huge preference over one or the other, both are nice in their own ways. @Ghostar for example has a flat butt (among other things) and it's very nice and cute. (inb4 she kills me.) For the most part though this all lines down to how I view the human body, and I absolutly love the human body. While I haven't done any hardcore anatomy research, I have taken the time to appreciate many peoples bodies because they are gorgeous. Many bodies of which I would love to have but don't.
Why the :red: am I asking this...
Because you took the time to make a post on this very thread.

I don't really have a huge preference over one or the other, both are nice in their own ways. @Ghostar for example has a flat butt (among other things) and it's very nice and cute. (inb4 she kills me.) For the most part though this all lines down to how I view the human body, and I absolutly love the human body. While I haven't done any hardcore anatomy research, I have taken the time to appreciate many peoples bodies because they are gorgeous. Many bodies of which I would love to have but don't.

Note to self: Roxie will not like me.

Note to self: Roxie definitely will not like my perverted little self. At all.
Aoc2MHL.gif

=>_>= . . . No No, I need you alive.

Oh Goddesses Hellsing abridged, I love that so much. Me and Ghostar actually watched that with each other as a date forever ago. It was so great. I need to watch the actual show one day, it suits pretty much all of my interests.
its the best, my gf says im a mix of hellsing and the irish guy xD

Back
Top Bottom