Weapons & Equip Rubber Ring

When I read the title I thought of the rubber rings for sheep. I'm not sure if they would have much of a place in Terraria though.

Aha, another farm kid. Shouldn't that be "I'm not sure wether they would have"…? (The spelling is intentional and despite the first impression, correct.)

This is an interesting idea but not one for me. I find flippers pretty easily, so I don't see a need for this. If flippers are meant to be rare, they aren't for me. Sorry, I just don't understand colour rarity properly. Either way, no support for now.

This is an interesting idea but not one for me. I find flippers pretty easily, so I don't see a need for this. If flippers are meant to be rare, they aren't for me. Sorry, I just don't understand colour rarity properly. Either way, no support for now.
The colour rarity is it's tier. Umbrella is blue, thus the same tier. Also, if you find these, you can find everything in the ocean a lot easier.

No they're Floaties, as in those things for little children that prevent them from drowning. I don't know what Water Wings are, and I don't know where you got that from.
waterwings is a (regional?) name for floaties(or possibly a brand name that reached the same status as q-tip did and became an alternate name for the item in general)

edit- nevermind

Remember, Google is your friend. However, just to clarify what water wings are, I found this:
View attachment 24160

For non-native english speakers like me, Water wings seemed to be this:

452327_original.jpg

Water wings.

But yeah, there's always something to learn :)

I think it should be tinkered with Souls of Flight to create a Anti-Gravity Floatation Device which allows the player to float straight up to the top of the map (or the next overhead block) but halts and prevents horizontal movement.

How so? It's an immedietly available item that allows you to cross infinite gaps of water without the fear of drowning
If anything, it should be a hold item, Not an accessory.
Getting rid of it's function defeats the purpose of 'Rubber Ring' and it just becomes a boring down grade to flippers.

Getting rid of it's function defeats the purpose of 'Rubber Ring' and it just becomes a boring down grade to flippers.
....wait a second...

specify which chest you find this in. All it says is "chests". Thus, my mind somehow automatically went to wooden chests.

then this should definitely be a boring downgrade to flippers
why should the lower tier item be better than its rarer equivalent?
I agree, if you're able to swim down it isn't different at all from flippers and it would in fact be better in that you float without having to press anything and go down at will.

Maybe combine them so you can have the ring and flippers enabling you to swim at will and float like the ring.

Also realistically speaking, I don't know about you guys, but I can't swim down while on an inner tube.... They are pretty well blown up and makes it really hard to go under water.

Back
Top Bottom