PC Rudy's Random Rarities

rudy

Terrarian
Welcome to Rudy's Random Rarities!

I'm looking to trade items for items, here. While I'm perfectly willing to pay money for items on my "want" list, I'm not very interested in receiving it, and will only trade for money for large offers.

My haves list is very incomplete; I've tried to summon to mind, and by looking through chests, my rarest finds, but inevitably I've missed some, so don't hesitate to ask!

HAVES

Misc:
* Enchanted Sundial
* Money Trough
* Bottomless Water Bucket
* Golden Bug Net
* Frost Key/Hallowed Key
* Master Bait
* Ammo Box / Bewitching Table / Sharpening Station
* Many, many statues/traps
* Bunch of rare dyes (ask for any in particular, I like the Twilight Dye)

Tool/Pet/Light/Hook Equips:
* Blessed Apple (Unicorn Mount)
* Honeyed Goggles (Bee Mount)
* Wisp in a bottle
* Magic Lantern
* Tendon Hook
* Amber mosquito
* Spooky Hook
* Christmas Hook
* Baby Grinch's Mischief Whistle

Melee Weapons:
* Paladin Hammer
* Terra Blade (or any component part)
* Eye of Cthulhu
* Chain Guillotines
* Anchor
* Death Sickle
* North Pole
* Possessed Hatchet
* Golem Fist
* Bladetongue
* Enchanted Sword
* Keybrand
* Christmas Tree Sword

Magic Weapons/Summons:
* Optic Staff
* Clinger Staff
* Spectre Staff
* Shadowflame Hex Doll
* Crystal Serpent
* Shadowbeam Staff
* Blizzard Staff
* Razorpine

Ranged Weapons:
* S.D.M.G.
* Shadowflame Bow
* Nail Gun
* Ice Bow
* Snowman Cannon
* Chain Gun
* Elf Melter

Accessories:
* Ankh Shield (and most component parts)
* Most PDA/Cell Phone parts
* Celestial Shell (or component parts)
* Charm of Myths
* Star Veil
* Sniper Scope
* Flower Boots
* Paladin Shield
* Mothron Wings
* Destroyer Emblem
* Bundle of Balloons
* Master Ninja Gear
* Gizmo Pack
* Any of three fishing accessories (Earring, Tackle Box, Fishing Line)
* Worm Scarf
* Festive wings

Ores/Crafting:
* Ectoplasm (lots)
* Chlorophyte/Shroomite (lots)
* Souls (lots)
* Plenty of the earlier ores (adamantite, titanium, etc)

WANTS:

- Hotline Fishing Hook (Angler Reward)
- Truffle Worm(s) - Currently my most wanted.
- Reindeer Bells (Rudolph Mount)
- Solar Fragments (and other fragments to a lesser extent)
- Celestial Sigil
- Greedy ring (or any of the component parts)
- Life Fruit(s)
- Dog Whistle, Unlucky Yarn
- Hardmode treasure bags
- Suspicious Looking Tentacle
- Luminite
- Large amounts of diamond/white torches

Also willing to trade for various rare drops not explicitly listed, though I will be more generous with trades for the specifically listed ones.

Last edited:
Updated to reflect some Moon Lord farming; in particular, now have a S.D.M.G. and a Last Prism (one of each)

Rudy, I would like to buy your crimson key. I will pay 10 platinum for it. I also wanna trade for the last prism
I have the Meowmere and Crystal Staff. I also have solar tablets.
Add me on steam at crash199911

I got the angler earing and the tempest staff, willing to trade for some chlorophyte. (30 bars each?)

Also do yo have tin? (Yes, tin... don't ask) I'll buy 999 ore from you for 50 gold :3 (About 5 silver each)

I got the angler earing and the tempest staff, willing to trade for some chlorophyte. (30 bars each?)

Also do yo have tin? (Yes, tin... don't ask) I'll buy 999 ore from you for 50 gold :3 (About 5 silver each)
Definite yes for the angler earring for 30 clorophyte bars, and I can throw in the 999 tin ore 50 gold, np. Tempest staff is only worth, say, 20 chlorophyte bars to me, since it's just for a collection (as opposed to something I'll use) If you just want to trade for the angler earring and the tin ore, I'm down for that. rudyhenkel on steam, if you have the steam version. If not, start a conversation.

- Super Absorbent Sponge (Angler Reward) - I'd give a lot for this in particular.
- Angler Earring (Angler Reward)

I'll give you these for the Crystal Serpent & Clinger Staff.

- Super Absorbent Sponge (Angler Reward) - I'd give a lot for this in particular.
- Angler Earring (Angler Reward)

I'll give you these for the Crystal Serpent & Clinger Staff.
Deal! I just got an Angler Earring, but I don't mind getting a spare.

Add me on Steam (rudyhenkel) if you're playing the Steam version. If not, let me know.

Deal! I just got an Angler Earring, but I don't mind getting a spare.

Add me on Steam (rudyhenkel) if you're playing the Steam version. If not, let me know.
Unfortunately I have the GOG version. I'll start a Conversation and I guess we can manage the server to meet and dat stuff.

Do you happen to have either the Fisherman's Pocket Guide, Weather Radio or a Sextant? Right now all I can offer you is about 25 diamonds or so, I doubt that would cover all three or even two of those items but I thought I'd ask

Do you happen to have either the Fisherman's Pocket Guide, Weather Radio or a Sextant? Right now all I can offer you is about 25 diamonds or so, I doubt that would cover all three or even two of those items but I thought I'd ask
I have several spare Fisherman's Pocket Guides; I'd drop one for 15 diamonds. I do have a full fish finder, but only one spare, so I'd need more than the 25 diamonds, I'm afraid. You can add me rudyhenkel if you have the steam version. If you have the gog version, that's fine too, just 'start a conversation' here.

I have several spare Fisherman's Pocket Guides; I'd drop one for 15 diamonds. I do have a full fish finder, but only one spare, so I'd need more than the 25 diamonds, I'm afraid. You can add me rudyhenkel if you have the steam version. If you have the gog version, that's fine too, just 'start a conversation' here.
I'll take the Pocket Guide. I sent you a friend request on Steam!

Things I'm interested, greatest to least, Weather Radio, Fishing line, 2 broken hero swords, water bucket. I do have a hotline hook.

Back
Top Bottom