• Total voters
Thanks!

Could you put just the middle top one?

They all are 1 image right now

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-7_15-39-48.png
    upload_2018-7-7_15-39-48.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 143
Hey, @Electroman102 , I finished your request. Not sure if it's how you want it, but it was the best I could currently do. Also, I utilized the Terraria shark sprite but just added some modifications to it. Here are the picture edits I did on GIMP.
FIGHT!.png

On the bottom are the sprites and alternatives that I drew. Hopefully, they're good (I suck with human body design)
9a8a5343ec26820.png
52bbabbc1f5cc7c.png
67c94cede93ba8a.png
0133d8b7cbb3e36.png
677b2cc46d7aaa0.png
42032f16413999a.png

Thank you! I think my friend will like it.

Would you be interested in spriting me 2 summoning staffs, one for the destroyer, the other for Skeletron Prime?

Last edited:
hello, I'm working on a new mod with a friend, and neither are good on spriting, we need help to make a full set of weapons (broadswrod, shortsword, bow, rifle, summon and magic weapons), and tools(axe, pickaze and hammer), the theme is something alien, or from another world, the color we want to use are the same of the "sword " I have attached in this message.
could you help us, please?

sorry for my bad English:joy:

Attachments

• AlienSword.png
    AlienSword.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 136
@Electroman102 Hi! These are your sprites! Not sure if SPrime suits your tastes, but I liked the destroyer staff rod.
6aa5304f16b5475.png
c13452f8166efaf.png

Also, to you and @Krono_godSLayer , I will be out of town with no wifi nor computer for 2 days. I would be delighted to work on the mod, just send me the list of things to sprite, and I will try to follow them as close to the color palette as possible! Also, if anyone else has any requests, please leave them down below, and I will, of course, sprite them when I get back! Thank you for all your support!

@Electroman102 Hi! These are your sprites! Not sure if SPrime suits your tastes, but I liked the destroyer staff rod.
View attachment 204369 View attachment 204370

Also, to you and @Krono_godSLayer , I will be out of town with no wifi nor computer for 2 days. I would be delighted to work on the mod, just send me the list of things to sprite, and I will try to follow them as close to the color palette as possible! Also, if anyone else has any requests, please leave them down below, and I will, of course, sprite them when I get back! Thank you for all your support!
Thank you!

@Krono_godSLayer I have completed your batch of sprites. If you will, I designed some of them with a certain purpose in mind, so I would like to explain some of the sprites, but you are obviously free to use them otherwise.
AlienCore.png
AlienSword.png
AlienBow.png
AlienStaff.png
AlienPistol.png
AlienRifle.png
AlienHammer.png
AlienPixk.png
AlienSummon.png
DroneMove.gif
DroneRest.gif
AirMine.png

The first is the initial crafting material, what I called the Alien Core. Then the sword, bow, magic staff, pistol (based off of a Needler), rifle, hamaxe, pickaxe, summon staff, the drone in moving position, the drone in resting position, and air mines. The only thing I want to explain is that I designed the drone so that it has a bullet turret on the top to shoot out lasers and whatnot, but the sprite after it, the Air Mine, is occasionally deployed by the drone to explode on contact with anything that touches it. You can remove that feature and scrap the air mine if it's too complicated to code! Anyway, tell me if any of these sprites need work!
-Ai

I have a BIG request

It’s a lava/fire themed Moon Lord, which is 3 times Moon Lords size.

I wouldn’t be surprised if you said no

@Electroman102 I apologize, but my current level allows me to only sprite sprites that are at a maximum of 400x400 pixels... Additionally, even if I were to assemble it piece by piece, this would probably take weeks to do, and only after I take lessons on how to even sprite body parts, shadows, anatomy, etc. To quote CANNON, "I'd probably have to spend many weeks practicing sprite editing," so unless I have plenty of time, I will have to turn down your request. If I do find myself with nothing to do, then sure, why not, but currently, no, I cannot. I apologize!

Hello, @Electroman102, your request is finished! The initial template was hard to work with, so I created my own version with a wider blade. Please give me some credit!
760bddf5bd8d382.png
33a4d822b3d2cf5.png

The first image is me following your sword template to the pixel, while the second one was my take on it. Feel free to use either.
Just a question, but what do you do with these sprites?

Also, the color palette goes as following: Hilt/Guard from the Angry Tumbler, Cloth from my own design, blade from Sandstone blocks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom