Rulick's Builds Moeum

New Thread! I was wondering why I wasn't getting updates from the other one!

Like everything here!

You're always welcome, Florence ! Thanks for watching,
fp-tIq26mEdVakkoYQ0Fj9Z92YO8B_CE2WVvwoD51dg=w27-h24-no

and Thanks for nice unlit colored torch trick.
Mp72TLlM5AHzrsii0_KtMTxtkuc9BQj0BY5tPIrtdkI=w27-h25-no

Holy cow, rulick. You've made some extremely impressive builds in the time that I've been gone!
Everything is absolutely phenomenal! Love it all!

You've inspired me to add more detail and texture to my future builds...and maybe even go back and add texture to some of my older ones?
Anyway, you're fantastic. Very inspirational! I'll strive to build half as well as you ^.^

I told you, he is the best i have no doubt about it, Rulick15 is the #1
best terraria constructions ever made.

Holy cow, rulick. You've made some extremely impressive builds in the time that I've been gone!
Everything is absolutely phenomenal! Love it all!

You've inspired me to add more detail and texture to my future builds...and maybe even go back and add texture to some of my older ones?
Anyway, you're fantastic. Very inspirational! I'll strive to build half as well as you ^.^

Master and your artworks are still teaching and mentoring to me. I still have to learn from you, master Khaios.
E05cYfLkLIFWZMadMD9-phuJ_dibYt2ioDhfTOEUlMEdFu7DJJE=s43-no

I told you, he is the best i have no doubt about it, Rulick15 is the #1
best terraria constructions ever made.

I'm not the best yet
KOIbd2w5l8zsAME5NN2Fe8H4TY58lVQ199kD6zr184A9BIqR87E=w29-h26-no

And I heard you got a job, and that is exhausting you ...
z55NXIQoRMueYpLbz_aGNK7o8SXw5oc1GaVHpyPYNAMucmAOhGI=w27-h43-no

cheer up, Rariaz ! May good luck be with you.

Wow, some impressive stuff in here! I need to check this out more when I have some time.

To those who haven't seen, rulick15 won the Screenshot category of the 1st Anniversary TCF Contest! As part of his prize, he gets to choose a thread of his to be pinned at the top of the section for an entire month. It looks like there is a lot more of the same here, some beautiful builds!

Amazing server you have there! (the Aurora server) I think most of these buildings are made by other players, which is neat.

Oh yes, I usually play as "Vetpetmon" or as "Curly Brace" on Terraria. How do I get "User+" status please?

Oh yes, I just found another CS fan on here, too! :D

Wow, some impressive stuff in here! I need to check this out more when I have some time.

To those who haven't seen, rulick15 won the Screenshot category of the 1st Anniversary TCF Contest! As part of his prize, he gets to choose a thread of his to be pinned at the top of the section for an entire month. It looks like there is a lot more of the same here, some beautiful builds!

Thanks again, Leinfors.
E05cYfLkLIFWZMadMD9-phuJ_dibYt2ioDhfTOEUlMEdFu7DJJE=s43-no

Amazing server you have there! (the Aurora server) I think most of these buildings are made by other players, which is neat.

Oh yes, I usually play as "Vetpetmon" or as "Curly Brace" on Terraria. How do I get "User+" status please?

Oh yes, I just found another CS fan on here, too! :D

Sadly, I made all these buildings in this thread
KOIbd2w5l8zsAME5NN2Fe8H4TY58lVQ199kD6zr184A9BIqR87E=w29-h26-no
If you want to be user+ in aurora, you have to visit aurora forum, register, and write your brief introduction. By the way, what's the 'CS' ?

Do you have any tips on building? I kinda' suck... :p

If you get your feet wet at building, I recommend the googling any kind of buildings, structures of your country.
Your eyes can catch the noticeable features of them. And try to rearrange them in terraria. These sequences will help you

Also this page will help you too. May good luck be with you, m8

This is amaizing!

Thanks a ton, Alexnpro

Sorry, Rulick, I just have top pop in and give an extra link ;)

In addition to the page Rulick mentioned above, this thread has a lot of build tips that many builders (myself included) have added to over the years. ^.^

Oh my gosh ... Even I've not noticed and found that thread till this day !
9uvj5Rst_aSyEzpXbrvQu3vw5uannAlHJgENhcbvOCk=w34-h72-no

Those thread and posts are filled with wonder and wisdom of terraria builders !
oDfgfh94YXX7k4fbiUw8rXmVxONna0GQ8Ea5atRhm-A=w40-h34-no

Thanks for letting me know too, master !

Well, I can only agree to everyone saying these are incredibly awesome!
These are so amazing... I can't even...
Would you mind if I incorporate some of your techniques into my builds? (thats all I do.. copy people, you know..) Also, could you tell me what that wall is, for example in the Spacepub build, the white one used in the pattern?
I can't stop praising your work, the details...It is breath-taking. Every bit is so detailed, I love this. You are amazing <3 Meow

Well, I can only agree to everyone saying these are incredibly awesome!
These are so amazing... I can't even...
Would you mind if I incorporate some of your techniques into my builds? (thats all I do.. copy people, you know..) Also, could you tell me what that wall is, for example in the Spacepub build, the white one used in the pattern?
I can't stop praising your work, the details...It is breath-taking. Every bit is so detailed, I love this. You are amazing <3 Meow

"THANK YOU
I have spent quite some time to figure out blocks that fit each other.
Also, yes use my builds for referrence (I think that's what you meant)"

You said that to me the last time in your thread, Chi !
DXH60aPTpMCh1SEY8q80mVxRiYj9pe0M4D3kbos1pvCGWFYIDSI=w35-h44-no

And I also copied, rearranged your dragon into my Woonryongsa.

chi.png

In addition, @WarWar said that "A technique and the expression should be shared.:)"

Mesh textured wall in pattern is purple rain wallpaper
Purple_Rain_Wallpaper_%28placed%29.png
with white paint. I really love this wall !

Reactions: Chi
"THANK YOU
I have spent quite some time to figure out blocks that fit each other.
Also, yes use my builds for referrence (I think that's what you meant)"

You said that to me the last time in your thread, Chi !
DXH60aPTpMCh1SEY8q80mVxRiYj9pe0M4D3kbos1pvCGWFYIDSI=w35-h44-no

And I also copied, rearranged your dragon into my Woonryongsa.

View attachment 88497

In addition, @WarWar said that "A technique and the expression should be shared.:)"

Mesh textured wall in pattern is purple rain wallpaper
Purple_Rain_Wallpaper_%28placed%29.png
with white paint. I really love this wall !

Wow, you are flattering me... I am Happy my builds could help you out in some way, and you made something even greater from it, thank you very much.
Also thank you for the wall, I was wondering for quite some time what it was. :dryadpassionate:

I've got a question I've been wanting to ask. How exactly do you make the bamboo in builds such as Hanok? It seems to involve actuated blocks, but I'm really not sure. (and I'd rather not tear apart your bamboo on Fireblossom)

Back
Top Bottom