Rulick's Builds Moeum

The chosen builder, really need your help soon, please help me build, I hope I'll find a place for you on my server(will up soon) and old one(old update), please add me for some informations, https://steamcommunity.com/id/-xXx-MLG-xXx-/

Really crying of your buildings

First of all, I'm not a chosen one. All of my builds require a ton of time and effort to me. If I was chosen or talented, It would not require many hours and efforts. Also I can help you in some ways, but I already accepted someones who wanted to me to build something in their server.

So will you help? Well, I'm good enough builder to build normal stuff, like a decorated house(not so hard) and I wish that I can help with that

Some of your building styles inspired me a little so I made this! :D

upload_2017-1-12_0-40-26.png

Sure. When you dash to the walls, you can move through the 1 tile space. This is the secret.

Ty man. I was hoping that those first two platforms were some kind of new hoik that would launch you across gaps :(. Turns out you were just jumping during the dash.

Hey i was wondering if i can somehow download these maps so i have them as my worlds? (Btw your work is amazing, keep up the good work)

is there any way for you to get a world download for the bloody cathedral? it looks really nice and I would really like to make it an addition to my world!!

Back
Top Bottom