Rulick's Remakes

Just found u looking for column ideas, and boy... YOU ARE LIKE A COLUMN GOD!
That trick/texture with boreal table, chandelier and lamp plus the color match was just the better thing I have seen in a terraria build.
Now i can't return to my building because it's impossible to take my eyes from your work, you are awesome!

Hey Rulick, you wouldn't happen to be willing to send me a dll for the tank you are working on would you? Idk what status it is in, i just REALLY want to get a download for it.

Just found u looking for column ideas, and boy... YOU ARE LIKE A COLUMN GOD!
That trick/texture with boreal table, chandelier and lamp plus the color match was just the better thing I have seen in a terraria build.
Now i can't return to my building because it's impossible to take my eyes from your work, you are awesome!

Thanks for praising : )

Hey Rulick, you wouldn't happen to be willing to send me a dll for the tank you are working on would you? Idk what status it is in, i just REALLY want to get a download for it.

Here is a link about that. But remember, It's still WIP. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3Qih4WTKPEOT2FTSE84SWh6bUE

Did you build the aircraft carrier on a server? Been trying to build some of the parts and would be interested if I could interact with the build. (amazing work nonetheless!)

Rulick, I am interested in your Project Armored build, but when I was messing with the guns above the tank, I noticed the block the lasers are shooting out of, what block is it?

Attachments

• Capture 2018-01-19 11_38_29.png
    Capture 2018-01-19 11_38_29.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 295
Back
Top Bottom