Weapons & Equip Rune Hood

What is your opinion on the suggestion?

• Total voters

Darkest Gaia

Plantera
Fizz here, with another not-entirely-necessary-but-still-nice-to-have suggestion. We've all seen how many variations of monsters. There's 11 different Zombies, 6 demon eyes, and even 2 Necromancers!
Necromancer_2.png
Necromancer_1.png

There's only one Rune Wizard, though... Onto the Suggestion!

We give the Rune Wizard a 50% chance to spawn looking like this:
rune_wizard_by_mathewfizz11-d82u6ie.png

Upon death, he'd drop the rune robe like normal, but rather than the rune hat, he'd drop the rune hood,
rune_hood__item__by_mathewfizz11-d82u6g8.png
which sells for 1
Gold_Coin.png
, just like the hat. Also like the hat, it would create the same vanity set bonus as with the hat.
fixed_by_mathewfizz11-d82u6el.png

A sprite of the item equipped by Baconfry
Why? chicken thigh
Everyone likes more hoods, and I'm sure If it was implemented that many people would prefer it over the hat. I know that I would. I'm not saying that it is necessary, yet I see no reason why something like this couldn't or shouldn't be added, as there are some items that don't necessarily need to be in the game.

Last edited:
Not bad. :)

I'd probably only wear it with dyes, but I have the same feeling towards the current Rune set already, but hey, shiny! Hoods are cool. :joy:

However, RNG would make this become a total :red:. the people who want a hat would get a hood, and the people who want a hood would get a hat :confused:

Back
Top Bottom