Mobile Rune Wizard Farm?

I almost had him again! When I was clorophyte farming in the jungle he was firing bolts at me! But then he despawned!!! :mad:

Here is how I'm going at it, I'm going to make a flat area not too far from hell just far enough so the hell enemies wont spawn. Then its Turtle Armor, Water Candle, and Battle Potion all the way

Is he that rare? They kept spawning while i was scavaging them traps in the lizhard altar. I encountered three, but it was a pain to kill them. I actually trashed the vanity clothing, but i kept one set because i was collecting clothing sets at the time.

I had the vanity set but I trashed the Robe. I've got the Spectre Set for Vanity, so who cares?

I almost had him again! When I was clorophyte farming in the jungle he was firing bolts at me! But then he despawned!!! :mad:
You should keep a Vilethorn or Nettle burst with you when you go into caves. The weapons can go through blocks and attack if the Rune Wiz is close enough. Minions like Tiki staff are good for those purposes.
[DOUBLEPOST=1435931161,1435931027][/DOUBLEPOST]
*Never tells anybody he killed like 10 of them while farming Plantera and trashed everything*
:eek:

This just proves that if you arent finding something, it shows itself a crap ton of times. If you are trying to find it, it takes a lifetime.

Try farming for plantera or find some chlorophyte ores. Since jungle has more open areas, the rune wizard may spawn faster there, plus the undergrounf jungle biome has useful stuff.

This just proves that if you arent finding something, it shows itself a crap ton of times. If you are trying to find it, it takes a lifetime.

Try farming for plantera or find some chlorophyte ores. Since jungle has more open areas, the rune wizard may spawn faster there, plus the undergrounf jungle biome has useful stuff.
Sounds like finding a Lego piece in a box of Lego bricks, or in Terraria form, an item from unorganised chests
[DOUBLEPOST=1435931274,1435931231][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sounds like finding a Lego piece in a box of Lego bricks, or in Terraria form, an item from unorganised chests
Jungles have boosted spawn rates, but if I am right, Rune wizzies only spawn in caves.

i think i read they spawn more frequently in areas that have alot of gems. there are spots in the cavern layer with a unique background wall that looks, well. gemmy. theyre very small though.

thats it. ive only found one in the eight worlds ive searched before. right under a green dungeon ending

Back
Top Bottom