Mobile Running Terraria Mobile in BlueStacks

Barfie-77

Terrarian
Individual user's opinion will be taken into account, but I am after the opinions of the developers and publisher. If there is any staff on board, please share your thoughts.

Lets say you own 3 devices. A tablet, a cellphone and a desktop PC. Aside from those, you also bought and own Terraria for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One. You bought Terraria Mobile from the Google Play Store and tried it out on the cellphone, the tablet and then the PC. You decided that Terraria Mobile (that you paid for) plays better on your desktop with a controller plugged in, so you're now playing Terraria Mobile under BlueStacks on your PC, without buying or pirating the PC version.

Is this committing a sin against Skyrim and her people? (is this under any circumstances morally or legally wrong and comparable to piracy?)

Last edited:
I'm not really part of the staff any longer, but my opinion is that using BlueStacks with your purchased mobile version is fine, both morally and legally.

Early versions of BlueStacks had to rely on APK's from sketchy sources, but now you can (must?) link your Google account to use it.

Any issues that arise from playing the game in this manner are not going to be addressed/supported by Re-Logic/DR Studios/505Games, however, as BlueStacks is not their product. You're on your own there unless you can reproduce the issue reliably on a phone/tablet.

Individual user's opinion will be taken into account, but I am after the opinions of the developers and publisher. If there is any staff on board, please share your thoughts.

Lets say you own 3 devices. A tablet, a cellphone and a desktop PC. Aside from those, you also bought and own Terraria for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One. You bought Terraria Mobile from the Google Play Store and tried it out on the cellphone, the tablet and then the PC. You decided that Terraria Mobile (that you paid for) plays better on your desktop with a controller plugged in, so you're now playing Terraria Mobile under BlueStacks on your PC, without buying or pirating the PC version.

Is this committing a sin against Skyrim and her people? (is this under any circumstances morally or legally wrong and comparable to piracy?)
I'll suggest use Nox Emulator. You can connect Google Play account and download Official Terraria Mobile if you purchased it(i'm using sometimes for testing purposes).

Back
Top Bottom