tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Since so many ppl asked for it, I present to you, old vs new Flarium Armor!
FlariumArmor.png<--- Second set
Flarium Armor ranged.png <--- It now has Draconium on the outside! yey! ^-^

Ok so a suggestion and a bug notification.

When fighting the lunarians all autoswing weapons seem to stop working (meaning they lose their auto swing function).
And something needs to be done about lunarians projectiles that go across the map killing all my npc's (even when on the very end of the map).

Ok so a suggestion and a bug notification.

When fighting the lunarians all autoswing weapons seem to stop working (meaning they lose their auto swing function).
And something needs to be done about lunarians projectiles that go across the map killing all my npc's (even when on the very end of the map).
their AI is being changed again and I never heard about that autoswing bug, what other mods are installed?

Final patch for 0.9 will release in the next hours, after that I will work on updating it to 0.10
Please be patient

Take your time. Dont feel rushed because your fans are overly excited for the new update and content. Slow and steady wins the race, im sure your update will be fantastic! Just be sure not to stress yourself, do it in your own time and at your comfort.

their AI is being changed again and I never heard about that autoswing bug, what other mods are installed?
From the top of my head:
Tremor
Spirit
Thorium
WeaponOut
Calamity
SacredTools

This is the first time it has happened and only on the Lunarians.

The final update for Tmodloader 0.9 is out! SacredTools version 0.23.3.3 is here! changelog will be available on the wiki soon...
Enjoy this update until your favorite mods have updated to Tmodloader 0.10 (including this).

Tmodloader 0.9 wont be supported anymore, I will now start on porting the mod over to 0.10, it will also have a few new additions, wish me luck! ^-^

From the top of my head:
Tremor
Spirit
Thorium
WeaponOut
Calamity
SacredTools

This is the first time it has happened and only on the Lunarians.
i believe its tremor, i did some testing on my own and with Yoyo's and melee swings; i received the same bug. My yoyo's were quite an interesting spectacle, they basically went all over the screen , not touching the enemies or bosses, but literally all over every edge of the screen and even trailing off into the distance.

I believe its tremor. Once i disabled tremor i did some more testing and everything is back to normal.

i believe its tremor, i did some testing on my own and with Yoyo's and melee swings; i received the same bug. My yoyo's were quite an interesting spectacle, they basically went all over the screen , not touching the enemies or bosses, but literally all over every edge of the screen and even trailing off into the distance.

I believe its tremor. Once i disabled tremor i did some more testing and everything is back to normal.
The yoyo bug is common when your attack speed goes beyond a certain point, making them unusable. I've had Tremor for a long time so I highly doubt it is because of that.

Back
Top Bottom