tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Really now , it ISNT JSUT VISUAL , its real man , i have this :
851f7051f20e5bd4d1ca48124d2b06a7.png

So i WOULD KNOW if it was just a visual , would be GREAT if you could fix ASAP

Altho maybe it is just a visual and am unlucky AF :/ Will try getting 100% INCREASE and then iwill tell u , or at least 85% :D But still , i think it really isnt just visual cuz around 80% crit chance would crit MUCH more than it does

EDIT: Just found out the harpy things do that too , so it probs ALL throwing weapons
hmm :/ well then I guess I'll have to remove the ability to reforge thrown items

hmm :/ well then I guess I'll have to remove the ability to reforge thrown items
Reforgable items are broken ? That would explain most of my items unreforgablr :/ If yea , why is that , also i am using 10.0.1 Tmod , maybe its that ?
Also when will be the hotfix i really need it

Last edited:
Is Cenera implemented? Because the wiki says the only way to get Cernium crystals is by killing Cenera, who isn't on the Bosses page.

Something needs to be done about the Hypercharged Prism. Just using it already freezes my game!

It was working fine before, so I have no idea what happened. Might have something to do with worm enemies.

How do you get Fragments of Blight?
Not obtainable yet

Is Cenera implemented? Because the wiki says the only way to get Cernium crystals is by killing Cenera, who isn't on the Bosses page.
No the coder is lazy and the spriter will take a while to make her

Something needs to be done about the Hypercharged Prism. Just using it already freezes my game!

It was working fine before, so I have no idea what happened. Might have something to do with worm enemies.
You arent even supposed to get it, also nothing happens for me so it might be your pc

Please update this mod to v0.10.0.2 I absolutely love this mod but i can't play it on this version :(. Good work though :D

Last edited:
Please update this mod to v0.10.0.2 I absolutely love this mod but i can't pay it on this version :(. Good work though :D
Does Dan Yami said that in order to play the mod you need to pay him? I dont think so dude.

Edit: donations to support the mods or request an item from them "donator item" are ok for them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom