tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

They could have a simmilar drop code, or id, but thats just an educated guess, ill just throw away the op weapons
That cant be the case, to do anything with items from other mods you need to check if the mod is active, set a Mod variable and then use the internal item id's, so it must be caused by some broken code (similar to how Multiplayer tends to break things)

That cant be the case, to do anything with items from other mods you need to check if the mod is active, set a Mod variable and then use the internal item id's, so it must be caused by some broken code (similar to how Multiplayer tends to break things)
it might be trying to replace the code, the banner code might be broken and the code for the Sol Matrix may be the missing part, again im no coder, just another educated guess

it might be trying to replace the code, the banner code might be broken and the code for the Sol Matrix may be the missing part, again im no coder, just another educated guess
It also isnt the fault of the Sol Matrix, remember it happens with all mods (I got a Subsuming Vortex Prehardmode)

Maybe I am being dumb, but I cant seem to find any oblivion shards? I have killed Abbadon many times, still cant find any. Wiki says they spawn in the underground?

For those who aren't on discord...
A new darkness lurks in the night....gif

A new darkness lingers in the night...

Something I just noticed: the Claymarine doesn't receive proper damage increases (%), and it instead gets increases from the base damage of 45, so a "10%" damage increase would give you a whopping 5 damage. Not sure if this is planned to be fixed but oh well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom