tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Is there a chance for Nightmare wraiths to be tweaked so they don't spawn in a full town area and end up killing some of my npcs before i can kill it?

I am proposed with an interesting Challenge with the Challenger... I'm so powerful in the game... i have to HUG him to death... i have to sit on top of him to do the damage required to beat him. because if i use any of my weapons they do TOO MUCH damage and he enters rage healing mode. I blame Fargo's mod. (even though i love that mod.)

Last edited:
Is there a chance for Nightmare wraiths to be tweaked so they don't spawn in a full town area and end up killing some of my npcs before i can kill it?

I am proposed with an interesting Challenge with the Challenger... I'm so powerful in the game... i have to HUG him to death... i have to sit on top of him to do the damage required to beat him. because if i use any of my weapons they do TOO MUCH damage and he enters rage healing mode. I blame Fargo's mod. (even though i love that mod.)
Challenger WILL be getting a large rework in the next update. He'll be a completely new boss, besides possibly the name. And I think Dan make make the Wraiths spawn not near NPCs? I'll ask him.

Challenger WILL be getting a large rework in the next update. He'll be a completely new boss, besides possibly the name. And I think Dan make make the Wraiths spawn not near NPCs? I'll ask him.
oh ok. Cool. :3 And, i've said it before, but i look forward to the day that the frozen biome is finished.

Awe.

I like the current Challenger. He is kind of a pain in the :red: (due to the anti cheat crap) but the design is cool and he is pretty tough.

Hey i keep going trough the town npc's and i keep seeing one new npc called: Erazor. What is that and how to spawn him? There is no information about him on the wiki.

Hey i keep going trough the town npc's and i keep seeing one new npc called: Erazor. What is that and how to spawn him? There is no information about him on the wiki.
He's gonna be the new Challenger. We hope to get him fully implemented in the next update. (Also, please don't talk about anything not on the wiki here anymore, as it's WIP content)

While I was fighting Araghur during his second phase, the screen started to flash yellow lights that took up the entire screen. I immediately alt f4 terraria. I was using the latest version of sacred tools and tmodloader. Please help.

While I was fighting Araghur during his second phase, the screen started to flash yellow lights that took up the entire screen. I immediately alt f4 terraria. I was using the latest version of sacred tools and tmodloader. Please help.
uhhhhhh.... I have no idea what that is, any other mods you are using?

Back
Top Bottom