tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

I keep crashing when ever i kill abaddon, and it doesn't count i killed him in any way
what version are you on? if it's below 1.0.5.20 he will crash you, you need to update, where the crash was fixed.
he will still cause your game to freeze for a few seconds tho, because of the Flame Razed Forest generation

Suggestion by a Tester, a way to summon her without killing Harpies :V

So, there's no difference between the Peace Offering and the other summon item? It's kind of confusing. Would be interesting/make more sense if there was some reason to use one or the other.

So the Staff of Araghur is massively buggy in multiplayer. I am running Thorium,Calamity and Joost mods as well, if that has an impact? My friend's Araghur summon is all broken up and disjointed and appears in pieces all over the screen. It also grows it's sections to 10 times bigger when the "Nebulous Core" accessory from Calamity mod is equipped and pieces of it's body will attach to some of my pets and even projectiles that I throw out.

Also, when my friend uses Prism Break, it freezes my game till she stops using it. SERIOUSLY game breaking stuff.

So the Staff of Araghur is massively buggy in multiplayer. I am running Thorium,Calamity and Joost mods as well, if that has an impact? My friend's Araghur summon is all broken up and disjointed and appears in pieces all over the screen. It also grows it's sections to 10 times bigger when the "Nebulous Core" accessory from Calamity mod is equipped and pieces of it's body will attach to some of my pets and even projectiles that I throw out.

Also, when my friend uses Prism Break, it freezes my game till she stops using it. SERIOUSLY game breaking stuff.
first of all, blame the redcode, I tried to salvage every piece of code I could find to get the minion working, secondly, it's multiplayer and the stardust dragon itself is also glitched in MP, and last, tell your friend to unequip the core of the blood god

The flaming pumpkin fight bugs out for me. It works as expected right until I empty its health bar. Then instead of going into his second (mobile) phase it simply disappears (looks like the same animation as when spawning but reversed), the boss music stops and everything just resumes back to normal. It's kinda like when fighting the eye of cthulhu and the night ends (which is what I thought was happening at first). Any clues?
Major mods in the loadout are Thorium, Spirit and GRealm.

Where do furias spawn?
Fiery Caves
The flaming pumpkin fight bugs out for me. It works as expected right until I empty its health bar. Then instead of going into his second (mobile) phase it simply disappears (looks like the same animation as when spawning but reversed), the boss music stops and everything just resumes back to normal. It's kinda like when fighting the eye of cthulhu and the night ends (which is what I thought was happening at first). Any clues?
Never heard of this issue before, might be grealm, tho next update Pumpboi is getting a few tweaks, one of em being that he's no longer 2 seperate npcs, but one

Never heard of this issue before, might be grealm, tho next update Pumpboi is getting a few tweaks, one of em being that he's no longer 2 seperate npcs, but one

Been running Sacred Tools alongside Grealm and Thorium on a multiplayer server, and we haven't had any issues like that.

So as I understand the "second" flaming pumpkin fails to spawn when the first dies. Could it be something with Spirit? It has a bunch of 2 phase bosses.
The most fair fix I can think of right now is to use the cheat sheet and spawn the second form right as the first dies to have a proper fight.

So as I understand the "second" flaming pumpkin fails to spawn when the first dies. Could it be something with Spirit? It has a bunch of 2 phase bosses.
The most fair fix I can think of right now is to use the cheat sheet and spawn the second form right as the first dies to have a proper fight.
Oh I didnt see you said spirit, yeah it's probably Spirit messing something up

Nothings more fun then mods making judgments on the mods you use. How dare you not play it the way it's meant to be played. (Especially when you didn't expect the mod you used to be so broken in the first place).

Close second is crafting station spamming.

Close third is currency spamming.

Other then that I was enjoying the mod. Biomes are amazing, best out of any I'm using bosses though, are mixed, loved Flaming Pumpkin and Abaddon...Npcs even less, they just feel so....superfluous.

Nothings more fun then mods making judgments on the mods you use. How dare you not play it the way it's meant to be played. (Especially when you didn't expect the mod you used to be so broken in the first place).

Close second is crafting station spamming.

Close third is currency spamming.

Other then that I was enjoying the mod. Biomes are amazing, best out of any I'm using bosses though, are mixed, loved Flaming Pumpkin and Abaddon...Npcs even less, they just feel so....superfluous.
How exactly do the NPCs feel superfluous? We'd love some feedback.

Hey guys. I've been having this error lately. When Sacred Tools is enabled and I place an object it says: Index out of bounds of the array in the chat. This only occurs sometimes. I checked the Logs.txt file and it says:

Silently Caught Exception: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at Terraria.ModLoader.GlobalItem.Instance(Item item) at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.<>c.<ActivateExceptionReporting>b__15_0(Object sender, FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs exceptionArgs)
at Terraria.ModLoader.GlobalItem.Instance(Item item)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.ConsumeItem(Item item, Player player)
at Terraria.Player.ItemCheck(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Player.ItemCheckWrapped(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)

Is this maybe because this mod isn't updated to the tmodloader v0.10.1.4?

Back
Top Bottom