tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Quick Question: I keep hearing about another biome that is the opposite of the Flame Razed Forest: The Deepfreeze. Was it canceled or still in development due to how it can still be cheated in?

Sweet! Sounds pretty awesome!
[doublepost=1532094748,1532094588][/doublepost]
That'd be cool! Maybe make the others drop their masks as well! The masks seem more plausible though
Just Nuba. Maybe the others, but not Novaniel. Novaniel went insane after you kill their father (the Moon Lord), which is the only reason you fight the Lunarians in the first place.

Just Nuba. Maybe the others, but not Novaniel. Novaniel went insane after you kill their father (the Moon Lord), which is the only reason you fight the Lunarians in the first place.
I mean, I can see why; he was most likely heir to the throne and let the power go to his head

Ooh, I like the idea that killing Novaniel helps the others realize he was a power mad lunatic (pun entirely intended).

I mean, I can see why; he was most likely heir to the throne and let the power go to his head
No, he just went insane. Their father was corrupted and mutated into what the Moonlord looks like currently, causing Novaniel to go insane, but only Nuba saw that he was crazy, which is why she leaves to join you. Fun fact: Nuba’s Shadow was not created by her, but it manifested itself through Novaniel’s own madness and sorrow.

No, he just went insane. Their father was corrupted and mutated into what the Moonlord looks like currently, causing Novaniel to go insane, but only Nuba saw that he was crazy, which is why she leaves to join you. Fun fact: Nuba’s Shadow was not created by her, but it manifested itself through Novaniel’s own madness and sorrow.
It's no wonder then that Novaniel's Eyes don't look normal like the others

Can I just say that I am absolutely in love with the music of this mod? It's right up there along side Calamity in terms of quality and sheer addictive replayability. I'm particularly fond of the Flame Razed Forest/Infernal Depths and The Challenger.

Back
Top Bottom