tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

I don't know if its just me, but every time i use Recipe Browser on the influx waver and click on the Nyanmere, my game will stop responding and i need to restart it

It's quite odd that i have to download the mod from the forums, and not from the browser. Anyway, this is a great mod! I just started a playthrough with it and Turquoise's Varia Mod + calamity, i think Sacred Tools is going to be a good addition

It's quite odd that i have to download the mod from the forums, and not from the browser. Anyway, this is a great mod! I just started a playthrough with it and Turquoise's Varia Mod + calamity, i think Sacred Tools is going to be a good addition
You can download it off the mod browser, actually.

I decided to go through Sacred tools mod and probably chose to write very unsuccessful classes for prehardmode and hardmode. Nevertheless, I did it. I liked the mod, especially the Lunarians. The most difficult was Abaddon.

So I’ve been listening to Lordcakespy’s part of the OST on SoundCloud and am curious to know what these tracks are for:
1. Frostbitten Fury(pretty sure it’s for the upcoming Frostmourne Tundra, but I’m not completely sure...)
2. Aftermath
3. Arachnophobia
4. Tomb of Fear
5. Altera Solem
6. Firestorm(Pretty sure it has something to do with Araghur, but I’m not completely sure)
7. Celestial Judgement(Pretty sure it has something to do with The Lunarians, but I’m not completely sure)

If I could get some answers it would be greatly appreciated!

So I’ve been listening to Lordcakespy’s part of the OST on SoundCloud and am curious to know what these tracks are for:
1. Frostbitten Fury(pretty sure it’s for the upcoming Frostmourne Tundra, but I’m not completely sure...)
2. Aftermath
3. Arachnophobia
4. Tomb of Fear
5. Altera Solem
6. Firestorm(Pretty sure it has something to do with Araghur, but I’m not completely sure)
7. Celestial Judgement(Pretty sure it has something to do with The Lunarians, but I’m not completely sure)

If I could get some answers it would be greatly appreciated!
Frostbitten Fury is, in fact, Cenera's theme
Aftermath is for an upcoming event
Arachnophobia and Altera Solem are for two upcoming bosses in the next update
Tomb of Fear is for an upcoming biome in the next update
Firestorm is for when sandstorms happen in the Scorched Sands
And Celestial Judgement is Novaniel's theme (but the other Lunarians still have High on Selenium)
You'll be able to get this info from the soundcloud descriptions (except for Celestial Judgement, but then again the title makes it p obvious)

Frostbitten Fury is, in fact, Cenera's theme
Aftermath is for an upcoming event
Arachnophobia and Altera Solem are for two upcoming bosses in the next update
Tomb of Fear is for an upcoming biome in the next update
Firestorm is for when sandstorms happen in the Scorched Sands
And Celestial Judgement is Novaniel's theme (but the other Lunarians still have High on Selenium)
You'll be able to get this info from the soundcloud descriptions (except for Celestial Judgement, but then again the title makes it p obvious)
Thanks; Also, let me guess: Cenera is the Frostmourne Tundra Boss?

Welp, thanks for all of that, and yeah we will try to get some parts of the lore into the mod somehow, but most of it is from a story I have been working on for years now so it might take a while :v or be hard to execute.
Also what those two said (CMD and Snek) mostly applies, tho Erazor only moves in after the three bosses before him have been defeated in True Mode.

Also, I will be posting videos about 1.1 on my channel occasionally, I already uploaded the True Mode Abaddon fight a couple weeks ago and now I uploaded the Araghur one.
Prepare >:}

I assume you got rid of that brutal second phase? or was it replaced in true mode?

either way, im really looking forward to what happens next. this mod has been a pleasure to play through, this has been one of my favorite mods to play through in comparison to other mods the size of this one. I hope this big update can pull off what is was meant to do; make sacred tools better.

I assume you got rid of that brutal second phase? or was it replaced in true mode?

either way, im really looking forward to what happens next. this mod has been a pleasure to play through, this has been one of my favorite mods to play through in comparison to other mods the size of this one. I hope this big update can pull off what is was meant to do; make sacred tools better.
Second phase is still there, just toned down a bit from what you see in that video.

second phase got reworked and I removed the head only damage bs, also no space in the mod name :v

Just wondering, but is “Red Winged Menace” going to replace “Queen’s Dawn” in the Next update? Because it says in the video description that it’s Harpy Queen, Raynare’s New Theme

Just wondering, but is “Red Winged Menace” going to replace “Queen’s Dawn” in the Next update? Because it says in the video description that it’s Harpy Queen, Raynare’s New Theme
yes, there are quite a few new tracks

Decree: Frigid Predator
Jensen: Winged Wrath rework
Unrevealed Biome: Tomb of Fear
Unrevealed Boss: Arachnophobia
Raynare: Red Winged Menace
Unrevealed Boss 2: Altera Solem
Scorched Sandstorm: Firestorm
Araghur: Can't take the Heat
Novaniel: Celestial Judgement
Erazor: Duel of the Dark Flame

Last edited:
yes, there are quite a few new tracks

Decree: Frigid Predator
Jensen: Winged Wrath rework
Unrevealed Biome: Tomb of Fear
Unrevealed Boss: Arachnophobia
Raynare: Red Winged Menace
Unrevealed Boss 2: Altera Solem
Scorched Sandstorm: Firestorm
Araghur: Can't take the Heat
Novaniel: Celestial Judgement
Erazor: Duel of the Dark Flame
Does that mean Midnight Rhapsody is getting removed, or is Duel of the Dark Flame for Erazor’s second phase?

EDIT: Nevermind; Duel of the Dark Flame is WAY better than Midnight Rhapsody!

Last edited:
Does that mean Midnight Rhapsody is getting removed, or is Duel of the Dark Flame for Erazor’s second phase?

EDIT: Nevermind; Duel of the Dark Flame is WAY better than Midnight Rhapsody!
Yeah it's getting replaced, whenever I listen to it I just see people fighting noiseboi

Are there any mods known to be only slightly incompatible with this mod? I'm using a good many mods right now, and I haven't had any major issues, save for the expected occasional crash, until now; the mysterious gem didn't really work, it used successfully, was consumed, but did not create an infusion crystal. Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom