tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Will the update of this mod be released sometime in Q1 or Q2?
I hate to burst your bubble, but given that Dan Yami, the head developer, just said that "no one knows" when the update will come out, chances are he doesn't know when the update will come out. Pretty sure if he had a solid release area he was willing to share, he would have at least said so when asked.

I hate to burst your bubble, but given that Dan Yami, the head developer, just said that "no one knows" when the update will come out, chances are he doesn't know when the update will come out. Pretty sure if he had a solid release area he was willing to share, he would have at least said so when asked.
Probably true I guess we will have to wait and see what features are going to be in the update or just be satisfied with spoilers until we can actually play the update.

again, I suggest all of you to join the discord for information.
And yes we don't have a release date, can't give one as I already did that too often and feel like I'm lying

again, I suggest all of you to join the discord for information.
And yes we don't have a release date, can't give one as I already did that too often and feel like I'm lying

heres a friendly suggestion,can't you put soem kinda warning/update on the frontpage saying ''the next update doesn't have a release date'' or something like that? could save you a lot of headache having to remind people over and over again.

Sorry to hear you're in Dev Hell. This is one of my favourites, and I can't even download it without crashing, let alone play it.

Will the sprites for the flame wood furniture sets be updated because they kinda look like resprited wooden furniture and will flarium brick along with it's furniture set be added in the upcoming update?

Will the sprites for the flame wood furniture sets be updated because they kinda look like resprited wooden furniture and will flarium brick along with it's furniture set be added in the upcoming update?
upload_2019-3-17_14-17-21.png

Yeah it's been resprited

Back
Top Bottom