Member-Run Contest Saddest Findings Ever

Got to Hm on fifth hardcore character, bout to kill the twins when I accidentally magic mirrored then fell down my hellevator.. Then a boulder killed me :~(

Once upon a time not too long ago a character decided to venture deep into the underworld to find the elusive "Guide Voodoo Doll" to later use for summoning the WoF, unfortunately at the time his brain was not functioning properly, and so after spending about thirty minutes killing underworld monsters, he finally got the doll, and then decided to throw it into the lava without returning to the surface to collect the rest of his weapons, completely forgetting that he had forgotten to bring any ranged weapons, and so went on to try and melee the WoF. I'm sure you can guess how it turned out.

Finding out how messy was my first world and character after 1.2 came out.
That was after 1.2.4 came out.
Just then I realised how bad am I.

i searched my world far and wide for iron to create toilet.
i "borrowed" iron from my other character to create toilet, because world is :red:.
i went a little bit underground and found big cluster of iron right after creating toilet.

toilet.

One day I ventured into the jungle and spent hours killing hornets.
The result was 5 bezoars, and a stinger. One stinger. And 5 bezoars. Face palm.

After 1.2 first hit and I was trying to put together an Ankh Shield for myself, I decided to farm for Vitamins, and I thought to myself, "Well, it's a 1% drop, which is nothing compared to keys and the Rod of Discord, and Corruptors are a pretty common enemy, too, so this probably won't take too long. I'll just pop over to the corruption with a Water Candle and some Battle Potions and kill a few Corruptors. It'll probably be twenty minutes at most."

I spent nearly five hours doing nothing but killing Corruptors before I finally got my Vitamins. Five. Hours.

Five hours.

The moment wehn you start a new world that you wanna rush and you spawn with a corruption world and near an ice biome.You build a nice base in the ice biome full of decorations and hard work(like wires).You observe there is no pyramid and the temple is impossible find and it seems like the beehives jusst melted.As you go in the udnerworld ther are hills after hills hwihc will make your helevator build harder.Once you reach hardmode the corruption sets in your ice biome makign it useless.You spend time again on another house(altrough :red:tier).You break soem altars but the worst thing is that the corruption is spawned in the sand of both oceans and the jungle.After struggels to get to the pillars all you get are 2 normal pillars 1 out of the map and one straight under the ground in the jungle.Sad mode: off.Damn i really want a <25$ game...(and i am bad at wirting sotries)

VERY hilly, only one side of the ocean actually has an ocean, dungeon 200 blocks above ground, and the crimson on both sides of the forest. EWWWW

Once upon a time not too long ago a character decided to venture deep into the underworld to find the elusive "Guide Voodoo Doll" to later use for summoning the WoF, unfortunately at the time his brain was not functioning properly, and so after spending about thirty minutes killing underworld monsters, he finally got the doll, and then decided to throw it into the lava without returning to the surface to collect the rest of his weapons, completely forgetting that he had forgotten to bring any ranged weapons, and so went on to try and melee the WoF. I'm sure you can guess how it turned out.
I always use melee for wall, ironskin is the only buff you need, use muramasa on the hungry and dark lance on the giant eyeball, it hits it through a hellbridge.
[DOUBLEPOST=1446935317,1446935238][/DOUBLEPOST]
When I walked in the jungle and I saw the Corruption right in the middle of it. ;(
Feel ya ;( MM WATCHA SAY

Back in late 1.2.4 having acquired all combat related endgame items I had been visiting a new world to acquire the new obsidian furniture down in hell to make a nice new home for my endgame character (aka my DPS melee+summon focused character that had successfully cleared the frostmoon to wave 20, pumpkin moon to wave 15 early night and had nearly obtained every drop from both events and Duke Fisheron Character)
I without thinking used one of my weapons to kill a hell bat as I usually do when I was deep down near the bottom of the world collecting furniture. Unfortunately the weapon was my legendary Horseman's blade which as always spawned a pumpkin that off screen hit and killed a voodoo demon in a nearby lava lake...

Caught off guard and unable to get out in time needless to say I was dragged by the tongue through ash and lava unable to do anything until I finally died...
yes a full beetle scale warrior with full set of 3 menacing and 2 lucky accessories and my prized hot bar consisting of my Legendary Terra blade, Legendary Horseman's blade, Godly Paladin hammer, Godly Vampire knives Godly scourge of the corruptor, legendary picksaw, legendary The Axe and a godly Flairon respectively on my hot bar, died to a prehardmode boss... In a subterranean lava lake on an unmodified world generated exclusively to be looted of world gen only items... Not one of my better moments...

Back
Top Bottom