Member-Run Contest Saddest Findings Ever

SO when does the contest end?

Looks like the competition is dead.;(:dryadcry::merchantcry:`:cry:

Do not let this thread go down till someone wins

Last edited by a moderator:
RNG laughs at me so much sometimes.
So everytime I do a playthrough I usually neglect the ankh shield, but for once I had all but 2 accesories. just the bezoar and megaphone. then I though, oh megaphone I can easily get from pixies and the bezoar I always get it usually first or on EVERY other playthrough thanks for it being common. 3rd pixie drops a megaphone, then Im in high spirits, then I go to the jungle with about 3 battle potions at hand and a water candle. This would only take 10 minutes I though since hornets spawned VERY frequently. 4 hours in I had a collection of stingers, vines, broken bee wings (Yes even that), and 2 buterfly dust stuff (cant remember). I was just about to give up when I was about to leave and killed one to get it... Funny how I got 2 key molds that day and also the axe on 3rd kill. (this was on mobile where it was still 1/200)
Note:Im not entering the contest since I dont own a PC

I never really had anything bad happen to me, but the only frustrating thing is that I have been farming the Raven Staff for like days & never got it. SO I told my friend that I was busy farming Raven Staff, & he said "Ooh, I can fix that" So yeah, he fixed it indeed..He gave me HIS 2 Raven Staffs he managed to collect in case I lost one & I'd still have 1 left & like AS SOON AS he gave it to me..ERROR, the game crashed & the Raven Staffs he gave me did not save BUT sure..it saved when he gave it to me & he lost them & I did not have them as well..it was real disappointing..I messaged him "Sorry for your lost..the game errored.." I doubt he was happy, but he was like "Its cool.." I know it was not cool because its like he gave me those Raven Staffs just for me to like "Throw them out" which erroring did for me..threw them out..what a shame..because I wasted days farming it & finally a friend gave me 2 & then in return, we both lost them..`:sigh:

I never really had anything bad happen to me, but the only frustrating thing is that I have been farming the Raven Staff for like days & never got it. SO I told my friend that I was busy farming Raven Staff, & he said "Ooh, I can fix that" So yeah, he fixed it indeed..He gave me HIS 2 Raven Staffs he managed to collect in case I lost one & I'd still have 1 left & like AS SOON AS he gave it to me..ERROR, the game crashed & the Raven Staffs he gave me did not save BUT sure..it saved when he gave it to me & he lost them & I did not have them as well..it was real disappointing..I messaged him "Sorry for your lost..the game errored.." I doubt he was happy, but he was like "Its cool.." I know it was not cool because its like he gave me those Raven Staffs just for me to like "Throw them out" which erroring did for me..threw them out..what a shame..because I wasted days farming it & finally a friend gave me 2 & then in return, we both lost them..`:sigh:
rip raven staff, rip.

I've fought the moon lord over 50 times (you can ask my loot chest if its true) and NO STARWRATH. I just wanted to hang it on my wall :(
I know that feeling though for me its the rainbow crystal staff. All I get are Starwrath, meowmere, celebration, lunar portal staff and once each I have gotten a Terrarian and a SDMG most of the time its a lunar portal staff though no where as bad as my Plantera grind in 1.2... Took about 50ish kills to get a Nettleburst heck even The Axe dropped before I finally got Nettleburst... the next kill after I traded for one....

Back
Top Bottom