• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Mobile Saint2th’s Sanctuary – A Terraria Mobile Showcase

Saint2th

Terrarian
Despite Terraria Mobile’s limitations (and with a lot of free time on my hands), I wanted to create builds that inspire others. Builds that allow people to realise that – regardless of the platform that you play on – you can always create something spectacular.​

Welcome to my sanctuary.

In this thread, you’ll find a collection of my builds – whether old, recently finished, or a work in progress. As this thread progresses, I may include builds I’ve collaborated on as well as builds I’ve created for others. Keep in mind - many of these builds are pic-stitched due to a lack of capture mode and the smaller screen-size!

I've also included abandoned projects. Ordered reverse-chronologically, these projects were ideas of mine that never shaped up to be as good as planned. They were, however, major stepping stones that helped me become a much better builder.

Current Project(s)
Tempest Bridge:

Quaint Town by the Bridge:

Abandoned Projects:
Abandoned Temple:
Castle Corridors:

Double Drawbridge:

Last edited:
Top Bottom