Saitamos Forsaken Mod - A dark fantasy content mod

Sosa God

Terrarian
viperstrikespoiler.gif

This mod aims to make players decide on their own equipment to make certain load-outs. There will be "exotic" gear which will grant the player some decent buffs and mechanics to work with.
Above is an example of an exotic accessory granting the player the "Vipers Strike" buff. Each class will get a fair amount of exotic gear, and multiple can be equipped at once.

Exotic gear will also have an exotic weapon, which does a special thing when paired with said exotic. This mod will try to avoid toolsets and anything that's usually seen every second of the game(including first boss being desert-themed). I want to make this mod challenging, but rather fun at the same time ~;) .

The mod is heavily lore themed, and in fact...all weapons and bosses will have somewhat of a story to them. I plan to add many bosses soon and will actually be set for its first release in the fall.

Feel free to join and watch, or even help with development, everything will be appreciated Join the Saitamos Forsaken Discord Server!

We are also adding new sub biomes to the evil biomes, the hallow, and the caves as well, just to spice things up a bit.
Currently working on the "Carnage", the crimson sub biome. Here's some of the sprites below:

HERES SOME OF THE EXOTIC BUFFS!!

wraithstemper.png
viperstrike.png
devilsvengence.png
rinsunwaveringfrost.png
rustedblooddebuff.png
hellrage.png

There are going to be at least 50 of these enchantments!!!

dbd.png

This will be ONE of the bosses, Aimatos. an eldritch, ichor crystal, and spawn of the crimson and dark magic. Will be a bullet-hell boss.

rusthopper.gif

Rust hopper, very small, but very lethal if encountered.

There are many more, but I'd rather save that for later.

SOME WEAPONS AND GEAR

hemmorage.png
Hemorrhage... birthed of Aimatos

crucible1.png
Crucible... Son of Aimatos

Corona_of_embers.png
Corona of embers... Charm of hell

corrosivesmite.png
Corrosive Smite....f**k no story yet

Attachments

• dbd.png
    dbd.png