PC Sampling the Sounds of 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually found the part - it's the few seconds after 0:54.
Reminds me a lot of the parts where they sing "kidnap the sandy claws" in this
I'm not that crazy, right?
You know... I don't hear it... I think it's still just "awesomeness association" - I mean, NBC was awesome... and so is Terraria... so by extension they sound similar?
Really though I don't hear it at all, sorry ><
I will tell you I am using some amazing headphones and a nice flat EQ and still don't hear it. Maybe that's why?

You know... I don't hear it... I think it's still just "awesomeness association" - I mean, NBC was awesome... and so is Terraria... so by extension they sound similar?
Really though I don't hear it at all, sorry ><
I will tell you I am using some amazing headphones and a nice flat EQ and still don't hear it. Maybe that's why?
Could just be my low-quality headphones. It's around 0:54 on the spoiler and 0:14 in the NBC one. Probably just my crappy headphones though, lol.

Best spoiler so far! Music gets me more excited than anything! I can't wait to hear when it plays in game! Sounds like a battle but it also may actually be some sort of new biome music, that's what I'm hoping for! After all Crimson sounds like battle music towards the end of the track. I really hope there's some sort of mechanical biome, that'd be awesome!

You guys are just ♮ at this

e31.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom