Mobile Samsung to ios

Sainsburies

Terrarian
I had terraria on my Samsung before the 1.3 update and after the update came out, I got a iPhone 7. Since then I’ve been trying to figure out a way to transfer my worlds and characters . Does anybody know a way?

I had terraria on my Samsung before the 1.3 update and after the update came out, I got a iPhone 7. Since then I’ve been trying to figure out a way to transfer my worlds and characters . Does anybody know a way?
If you still have access to the Samsung device you may be able to.

If you can access the files on the Samsung (or if they were in the cloud and you can access them on Google Drive), make a copy, send them to the iPhone somehow (emailing the files to yourself) and save them on the iPhone (using the Files App) in the Old Saves folder. When you open up 1.3 Terraria on the iPhone the Old Saves folder will automatically make a copy of the files, convert them to 1.3 files, and place the copy in the appropriate Players and Worlds folders.

What if I don’t have access to the Samsung device?
If the files were on the cloud, and you have access to them through Google Drive that might work. But if they were local files and you don't have access to the Samsung device, I'm afraid there's no way.

If the files were on the cloud, and you have access to them through Google Drive that might work. But if they were local files and you don't have access to the Samsung device, I'm afraid there's no way.
How do I convert the files to 1.3

How do I convert the files to 1.3
Make a copy of the files, send them to the iPhone somehow (emailing the files to yourself) and save them on the iPhone (using the Files App) in the Old Saves folder. When you open up 1.3 Terraria on the iPhone the Old Saves folder will automatically make a copy of the files, and convert them to 1.3 files, placing a copy in the appropriate Players and Worlds folders.

The world name is coming up red and the character name is a question mark
Did the files come from the 1.2.4 version of mobile? Normally if the world name is in red it means that it's not a compatible file. Did you put the old files in the OldSaves folder first?

T
1C29A650-8CE4-4635-BB26-A0B047F77A70.png

Back
Top Bottom