Switch Sandstorm appearance Rate bug

Z00MM

Official Terrarian
I’m pretty sure this is a well-known issue at this point but I’ll address it myself. Sand storms are supposed to have a 1 in 6 chance of happening in The desert biomes... seems to have a much higher chance than that, in fact I’d go as far to say that about 80% of the time you go to the desert, there’s a sandstorm... it gets very annoying and makes getting through deserts in early game extremely difficult especially in expert mode. Making this post to hopefully get it more well known and is patched. It’s UNBELIEVABLY ANNOYING getting pushed by the wind! It’s ridiculous like I can’t even move in one Direction! I pray that this is fixed in the next major update or whenever really.

Wel I think that is 1.4’s spawn time or something 1.3 sandstorms are literally everywhere, in 1.4 they are dramatically reduced I think they are increased in hardmode

To me, it seems the odds are inverted. For example, if there's a 1 in 25 chance of a sandstorm occurring, on Switch the chances would instead be a 1 in 25 chance of it NOT occurring.

This is not a bug though…. This is going to be changed in 1.4
Yea dude I figured that out a while ago now haha. I didn’t know it wasn’t a bug just felt like one. I’m still pretty new to the game, only started playing since the beginning of this year. So a lot is new to me. I appreciate you trying to tell me anyways ♡︎

1624570259934.png

Back
Top Bottom