Texture Pack Sans Fanfic: Terraria Adventure

ThEnderYoshiHD

Terrarian
1658207338579.png

May God have mercy on your soul
Manyland's own SANS FANFIC has taken over the world of Terraria™!

Oh no!

Can you survive in a world where EVERYTHING is Sans Undertale™?
Find out in Sans Fanfic: Terraria™ Adventure!

Welcome to Sans Fanfic: Terraria Adventure. Quite possibly the worst thing I've ever done and will ever do!
Based on the Manyland area called Sans Fanfic, everything - and I mean EVERYTHING - is converted into Sans Undertale!

1658207476082.png

Pictured: A lovely night scene featuring Sass (Sans Grass), Echo and Sansflowers, Bad Thyme growths and trees, and a still vanilla campfire.

The pack mostly consists of Undertale/Deltarune content (with a focus on our beloved bone boi), but also references to things specific to Sans Fanfic (things like Loogies, the No San's Land, Bad Thyme, etc.).

Nothing will be spared from Sans's wrath. THAT'S RIGHT! EVERYTHING, ALL 12k+ IMAGES, 27k+ LINES OF TEXT AND 90 SONGS will be converted!
As you can tell, that's a LOT of work. The more respectable (or just respectable at all) resource packs that have been active for years still haven't been completed. (good thing that, unlike them, I'm not putting in any effort lul)
So I plan on releasing an update every ~1000 sprites.

1658208274647.png

Pictured: Small UI demo. Features minimap, HP (health) and TP (mana) bars and Gursor (Gaster Cursor). The blue SOULs are Honey Hearts.
I started a few days ago, but am already at 300+ sprites (as of 2022/07/18).
By my estimates, it'll take a bit over a year to complete this hellscape.
That's quite a while, so do get excited!

1658208177858.png

Pictured: Classic!Sans (replaces the Guide) sits on a chair. The floor is made out of Stans (Stone Sans)

I case you can't be bothered to go to Sans Fanfic (I can't blame you, it's the best area in the universe) and absorb all of the DEEP LORE, here's the more important context:
  • The world is mainly composed of the entity known as [ B I G S A N S ]. The various Sanses perform the Sh'ans ritual to grow it.
  • The Corruption is replaced by the Loogies. They are invaders from the Dream Realm. They perform a modified Sh'ans ritual to grow their [ B I G L U I G I ], creating their own Luigi Fanfic.
  • The Crimson is replaced by the No San's Land (sans no man's land). It is the battlefield between the Sanses and Loogies.
  • The Lniks[sic] are a crappy skin I made in Manyland circa 2017. They've allied with the Loogies because they're both green.
  • The world of Deltarune has been banished to the Undersans.
  • The water is actually gastric acid.

1658209745933.png
1658209762015.png

Pictured: (left) the resprited version of EoW, Biggler of Wigglers. (right) the resprited version of Harpies, Blaster Riders.

Can't get enough- oh, you've already had enough long ago? That's too bad. I will stop at nothing to finish this horrible nightmare.

1658210403480.png

Pictured: From left to right - Luigium Bar (demonite), Sansnium Bar (crimtane), Red SOUL (life crysyal), Stans (stone sans), Sirt (sans dirt)

Back
Top Bottom