• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Xbox & PS 1.4: Get all the info on the Journey's End update by clicking here. Known Issues and FAQ can be read here. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • Switch 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Save the Jungle! V2

Do you want the jungle to be protected?

• Yes! I only want my jungle to be protected from the corruption, none of that cross-biome nonsense.

Votes: 1,152 59.0%
  • Yes! I want the jungle to fuse with the spirits of light and dark. (Comment on what you want added.)

Votes: 607 31.1%
  • No! I love watching the jungle wither away to become a corrupt wasteland that can never be restored.

Votes: 66 3.4%
  • Uh… I don’t really care… Am I supposed to?

Votes: 129 6.6%

• Total voters

Zallaraxium

Official Terrarian
I love the Jungle and Underground Jungle its one of my favourite biomes i still rememebr when i first found it on an old xbox360 world and getting murdered by piranhas and snatchers as well as man eaters, now if you will excuse me i need to crimsonify some jungle.>8D

Top Bottom