Xbox One Saved Maps and/or itens

KingJonSnow

Terrarian
Hi guys, cheers. I've heard that the only way to get saved maps and/or itens in Xone is by clouding the data from Xbox 360. I don't have Xbox 360, and I don't know anyone who may help me. Is there a way to get stuff or maps? Is it possible, for example, I play multiplayer and someone put in the chest itens for danation? Thank you, and sorry for asking like a noob :D

Hi guys, cheers. I've heard that the only way to get saved maps and/or itens in Xone is by clouding the data from Xbox 360. I don't have Xbox 360, and I don't know anyone who may help me. Is there a way to get stuff or maps? Is it possible, for example, I play multiplayer and someone put in the chest itens for danation? Thank you, and sorry for asking like a noob :D
Hi there @KingJonSnow, you can find other people to play with on X1 here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/quick-hookup.133/

If you're looking to download maps from the internet to put onto your X1 though, you'll have to look elsewhere. That goes against 505 Games' console policy, and as such, we don't allow discussion of ways to do it here.

Thank you for the information, and sorry for asking the map stuff. Do you know if it is possible someone "give" an item in multiplayer?

Back
Top Bottom