Game Mechanics Saw this in a dream

Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️

Eater of Worlds
I saw this AMAZING idea in a dream
I walked up to my crafting station and combined my terra blade and zenith and it combines them into one item
The sprite was awesome it had the two swords right next to each other lapping crossbones style I wish you guys could have saw it, it was so cool looking
When you shot the weapon it fired the projectiles for zenith AND terra blade at the same time
My idea Is we'll be able to combine projectile weapons like that into one item
now I get crafting them together would be too easy and throw off the game balance but I think crafting the items plus some money together

My terraria dreams are me just sitting in a cave with a rainbow spear stabbing the wall
Not that I do that in real life

You had a dream about terraria? Lol. It sounds cool.
I've had like a ton lol it's a symptom of the Tetris effect which I currently have due to excessive amounts of Terraria
Here let me "quote myself" here and just tell you all of them
I have them typed out in my dream journal

"I had a dream that two of my friends bought the mini shark and I still didn't and I was all like "you can make the star cannon with these"
I gotta move the arms dealer to a happier spot first but the weird thing is in my dream we weren't like all pixelated like in a terraria game we like looked like real life
It was honestly kinda funny
I tell you you haven't lived until you've seen a live action version of a terraria world"

"I had a dream about Terraria again
There was this chick who was asking for game recommendations for the 3ds and I said Terraria and Scribblenauts
Which was really hard because other people were talking and I could barely get a word in
And when I woke up I was like 'EVEN IN MY DREAMS? :mad:'"

"Okay I just had the weirdest :red:ing dream in the world
It's kind of hilarious
So I'm at the store with my mom, right? She was shopping but we were just finishing up, so she tells me I can pick out ONE thing ANY PRICE and that will be a Christmas present
So I go to see what there is and somehow it's ALL spiderman stuff they had the original trilogy, the reboot series, the MCU movies, some action movies, all the video games, and even some movie, I have no idea what it was about, but it was called Spiderman butt version, the cover was just spiderman one but with the word butt like photoshopped on it, and obviously I was all like "yeah," like "Wow butts ae such an extremely in-depth, mature, and well thought out type of comedy" So anyways I want to find something that's not Spiderman stuff and so I'm obviously looking for hours and my mom obviously gets tired of waiting and she starts leaving without me and so I just grab Spiderman: Miles Morales and then I gotta figure out how to catch up with mom right? so, and this is the part that literally made me laugh out loud when I woke up because it was so ridiculous, I literally turn to the camera IN A DREAM I TURN TO THE CAMERA and say "it's a good thing I always carry a rod of discord in my pocket" and then I rip out a real-life rod of discord and start teleporting to them TRYING TO LOOK COOL in the process as if that's my concern right now so the rest of the dream is relatively normal I'm just at the checkout waiting for my mom and she's like "you know you can't play this until Christmas" and I'm all like we don't even have a ps5 yet and we're talking about how the ps5 is white instead of black you know like I said fairly normal but obviously the part before was the highlight to me"

"Had a dream I became the Terraria Dryad"

i had a weird shovel knight dream where i was playing king of cards then i fell down a hole and it led to another screen and this kept happening i dont know if it was a good thing or a bad thing.

Hola, mi nombre es Liban León, ante todo quiero felicitar a todos los que de una manera u otra contribuyen al desarrollo
de Terraria por su magnífico trabajo. Deseo que tengan mayores ventas cada día y les invito a que sigan agregando novedades
a este maravilloso juego. Quisiera sugerir una idea que creo que a muchos les gustará. Me considero ser el fan # 1 de Terraria
y he visto como su proyecto alternativo Terraria Otherworld no pudo cumplir con sus expectativas, pero la idea es muy buena, así
que debe ser incorporada al Terraria, que tal si en vez de crear un juego con gráficos, sonidos y características distintas, solo
crean una actualización de Terraria que incluir el concepto de Otherworld o sea, un tipo de mapa o un modo, como quieran, en el que
el mundo esté dominado por la corrupción y solo el bioma inicial esté libre de éste, en el que se encontrarán los recursos necesarios
para ir avanzando e ir encontrando nuevos recursos, siempre defendiendo lo salvado (Tower Defense) para que la corrupción y sus seres no
invadan lo ya salvado.
El objetivo sería eliminar la corrupción del mundo -no necesariamente al 100% pero sí un 85% por ejemplo-. En este caso el jugador-o jugadores-
podrá perder la partida si la corrupción invade todo el mundo. Quiero afirmar algo: lo mejor y creo que hablo por muchos Terrarians será no modificar
mucho los gráficos originales del juego en este nuevo mapa, pues estamos acostumbrados a estos gráficos y un cambio brusco no sería bien visto, o
pueden crear otro estilo gráfico como en los trilers de Otherworld, pero siempre conservando la opción de los gráficos originales para quienes nos
gusta lo tradicional. Creanme un modo así hará más intenso y divertido el juego y llamará la atención de muchos jugadores.
Bueno espero que este mensaje les haya servido de algo. Sin más el Terrarian # 1.

Hola, mi nombre es Liban León, ante todo quiero felicitar a todos los que de una manera u otra contribuyen al desarrollo
de Terraria por su magnífico trabajo. Deseo que tengan mayores ventas cada día y les invito a que sigan agregando novedades
a este maravilloso juego. Quisiera sugerir una idea que creo que a muchos les gustará. Me considero ser el fan # 1 de Terraria
y he visto como su proyecto alternativo Terraria Otherworld no pudo cumplir con sus expectativas, pero la idea es muy buena, así
que debe ser incorporada al Terraria, que tal si en vez de crear un juego con gráficos, sonidos y características distintas, solo
crean una actualización de Terraria que incluir el concepto de Otherworld o sea, un tipo de mapa o un modo, como quieran, en el que
el mundo esté dominado por la corrupción y solo el bioma inicial esté libre de éste, en el que se encontrarán los recursos necesarios
para ir avanzando e ir encontrando nuevos recursos, siempre defendiendo lo salvado (Tower Defense) para que la corrupción y sus seres no
invadan lo ya salvado.
El objetivo sería eliminar la corrupción del mundo -no necesariamente al 100% pero sí un 85% por ejemplo-. En este caso el jugador-o jugadores-
podrá perder la partida si la corrupción invade todo el mundo. Quiero afirmar algo: lo mejor y creo que hablo por muchos Terrarians será no modificar
mucho los gráficos originales del juego en este nuevo mapa, pues estamos acostumbrados a estos gráficos y un cambio brusco no sería bien visto, o
pueden crear otro estilo gráfico como en los trilers de Otherworld, pero siempre conservando la opción de los gráficos originales para quienes nos
gusta lo tradicional. Creanme un modo así hará más intenso y divertido el juego y llamará la atención de muchos jugadores.
Bueno espero que este mensaje les haya servido de algo. Sin más el Terrarian # 1.
Start your OWN forum if you want to share ideas instead of spamming on mine

This sounds like a cool weapon, but I don't think it would work since Zenith already has the Terra Blade in it's recipe, and Zenith is supposed to be the strongest weapon in the game.

Back
Top Bottom