Short Story Scales and Snouts

AlexTheKoalefant

Eye of Cthulhu
The worst thing about this is that it’s insane. Who would create a hybrid of ham, tuna and aviator? The thought just couldn’t escape the head; as if it was an incurable illness. Forced combo or not, the result of the three ingredients was a monster so horrific with awesome skills excelling in agility and strength. Where it lurks now; underneath the dark abyss of the oceans, haunting and dominating the seas. Veteran fishermen have been trying to capture this creature for years, as it had extremely high value-even just the tooth or the wing had value of hundreds.
If they could get the beast whole, then those fishermen would eat for many days and many more to come. Only the bravest of men and women can capture and slay the beast.
The Duke Fishron is not a force to be dealt with; especially if you have no business doing so. Let the brave take the risk. Only strong brothers and sisters can do this task. However, with a brain, you may just have a chance.

It feels a bit like a trailer, like it was all just a prelude to an actual story involving a fishron fight ^^ I'd be interested in reading a full one.

It feels a bit like a trailer, like it was all just a prelude to an actual story involving a fishron fight ^^ I'd be interested in reading a full one.
Ah. I see. Well, in that case, I’ll be doing my best to ensure you have a good time reading the story.

Back
Top Bottom