Scarecrow Q&A

Scarecrow

Lunatic Cultist
This whole thing is without a doubt routine by now. Although, of course this time you get to ask me stuff, and I get to answer stuff.

Before we begin, here's some basic facts.
-I am male
-I am 18
-I am an artist
-I'm a huge gamer nerd
-I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba
-"and my favorite class is the spy"

I can't think of any questions off the top of my head that would make me feel uncomfortable answering, although if there happens to be, I will openly reply saying so.

so ask away my little pretties!
-I am not a witch

Last edited:
This whole thing is without a doubt routine by now. Although, of course this time you get to ask me stuff, and I get to answer stuff.

Before we begin, here's some basic facts.
-I am male
-I am 17 (as of posting this thread)
-I am an artist
-I'm a huge gamer nerd
-I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba
-"and my favorite class is the spy"

I can't think of any questions off the top of my head that would make me feel uncomfortable answering, although if there happens to be, I will openly reply saying so.

so ask away my little pretties!
-I am not a witch

Will you be one of the best mans at my marriage?

Will you be one of the best mans at my marriage?
I would love to, but I don't think it's possible for me to be at everyone's wedding, so I'm afraid I have to decline

Are you a Wizard?
What do you think about Sniper?

Edit: the plural of man is men @Everybody
I am not a wizard, I am a Nightelf Mohawk

If you're not a witch, are you a wizard? And why is everyone obsessed with Foxy?

EDIT: ninja'd by @bad_news
I'm pretty sure the reason why foxy is such a popular fnaf character can be summed up with one word. "furries".
although in my case, I can go off on a tangent as to why, but I can pretty much sum it up as "I think he looks badass"

Are you in reality a scarecrow?
Do you know Bonnie?
of course I'm a scarecrow IRL, that's why I am able to think, and type things, with hands, and not broom heads.
I do know Bonnie. she lives on spooner street, right?

Are you a SPY?
I could make a joke, but I might as well explain, that little thing was a reference to the tf2 commentary thing.

What games do you have that aren't Terraria?
it would take too long for me to list all the games I have that aren't Terraria.

Are you spoooopy?
♫I am the great mighty spoo

Last edited:
Do you watch the glorious gift of the Gods that is known as..
latest

Back
Top Bottom