Mobile Scared of crimson?

chae

Terrarian
Before you laugh, let me explain.
So I used to have terraria in 4th grade. I never really got into it though, and eventually deleted it. Now I’m in the 8th grade, on winter break, and remember the game. I downloaded it a few days ago, and have been playing it non stop. I have like 8 or 9 NPCs, defeated EoC, went to the underworld, and have some cool stuff. But I have arachnophobia and I’m super scared of bees, so I’m terrified of crimson(bloodcrawlers) encountering a spiders nest, and I’m scared to kill queen bee or go into underground jungle. Any advice on getting over the fear of this stuff? Mainly the crimson thing tho, cause I need to craft some stuff on the crimson altar.

In regards to the Crimson, you can opt for trying to get a Corruption World instead and playing on that. Your World will either spawn with Corruption or Crimson, but never both at the same time. The Corruption doesn't have spider-enemies. Instead it's theme is focused more on darkness & decay. The main enemies are the Eater of Souls (similar to Crimeras) and the Devouerer, a worm enemy. You can find out whether your World is Corruption or Crimson in-game by talking to the Guide NPC in-game. Keep asking for help from the Guide until his dialogue references either the Corruption or Crimson. If he references the Corruption, it will mean your world is Corruption.

A good strategy for dealing with spiders overall is to ensure they don't have backwall nearby, that will prevent them from climbing and reaching you quickly. Trying to barricade yourself in an area with blocks can also help.

In regards to the Underground Jungle, there isn't really a way around the hornets as they are the common enemy in the U. Jungle if you consider hornets to be close to bees.

The Queen Bee fight is completely optional, so you don't need to summon it at all. To avoid having it accidentally summoned, if you see a large cluster of hive blocks, just avoid it and explore elsewhere.

Best advice with the Underground Jungle and handling the Hornets, is to take it slow, build a safe closed tunnel path as you explore. Try to bring some ranged weapons like bows, gem staves, and if you've been to the Underworld, some weapons from there can also help you in the Jungle. While protecting yourself by blocking off areas, try to avoid getting into situations where multiple hornets can attack at once, dig and place blocks on the terrain to your advantage to create situations where you fight only 1 or 2 hornets at a time. By getting experience fighting hornets and getting stronger weapons, they should become less scary.

Back
Top Bottom