Scariest game ever?

I've said this before in different threads, but i'll say it again:
Undertale.
The artwork is creepy(i mean, the main character is a kid with yellow skin and PERMANENTLY CLOSED EYES LIKE A ZOMBIE), the storyline is horrifying, and... and i really don't need any more reason to fear it. Still not convinced? Read this. Still not convinced? Compare that list with the one for FNAF.
Yeah.

Isn't Sophies Curse where you go around an elderly guys house winding up light while a demon chases you? Yeah. The jumpscare tho. Especially Pewdiepie's. Look it up.

For me, the scariest game I've ever played is Alone in the Dark along with Harvester. If you like horror adventure game you should definitely check them out!

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening.
I played this game when I was young. In it, the dungeon bosses are called Nightmares. If I was thinking about the game - and by extension, nightmares - before I went to sleep, I had some truly terrifying nightmares as a result! I had to play the game during the daytime so my mind would be clear before I slept. No other LoZ game did this to me; it was this particular game's association with dreams and nightmares that caused it.

Nowadays games don't really scare me. They can shock me or disturb me, but not scare me as in making me feel fear.

Doki Doki Literature Club, it's the first horror game that i played in a few years. I played it because my friend forced me to, also it scared the poop out of me.

Of all horror games I played the most impressive was Layers of Fear. It's not too scary, but gave me a feeling of embracing madness.

Skyward Sword.
Yeah, A :red:ING ZELDA GAME.
Yeah........ I think i know what you're talking about.

For me I have to say Minecraft or Splinter cell Pandora tomorrow
Why?
Minecraft: I'm always afraid that something is going to pop up out of nowhere, slightly scare me and kill me. (Specifically a creeper)
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow: A majority of the mission make it to where you get a game over if you raise a single alarm, so combine that with most of the game being really dark, you have yourself some very stressful situations.
Oh also that Don't Escape 3 game on Armor Games
[doublepost=1519756072,1519755962][/doublepost]
Deep Sleep.
That Scarred Me. Holy :red: Those Dudes Are Terrifying':eek:
Have you tried deeper sleep and the deepest sleep? It's amazing how creepy those horror games on Armor Games are.

Yeah........ I think i know what you're talking about.

For me I have to say Minecraft or Splinter cell Pandora tomorrow
Why?
Minecraft: I'm always afraid that something is going to pop up out of nowhere, slightly scare me and kill me. (Specifically a creeper)
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow: A majority of the mission make it to where you get a game over if you raise a single alarm, so combine that with most of the game being really dark, you have yourself some very stressful situations.
Oh also that Don't Escape 3 game on Armor Games
[doublepost=1519756072,1519755962][/doublepost]
Have you tried deeper sleep and the deepest sleep? It's amazing how creepy those horror games on Armor Games are.
I Watched A Youtuber Play It, Think It Was Markiplier Or Jacksepticeye, Don't Want To Try Them.

689334A2-BE5B-4F4F-B880-315CFE4A85CB.png
21B9AD7D-C0B4-4447-9766-E2D5850B3974.png
689334A2-BE5B-4F4F-B880-315CFE4A85CB.png
So, i don’t generally play horror games, and the only one i LIKE and play a lot is subnautica. I know, I know, its not a “horror” game, but reapers doe..... dem thangs SKARIE!

For me it was Impossible Mission real life excape room game. I played it with my friends here in LA. The decorations were super-realistic, it's like I was in completely new reality, scary reality. Our team had only an hour to solve all mysteries and escape from that place. It was very exciting, I will definitely come back soon to try another room.

Last edited:
The scariest games I've ever played are Silent Hill 1& 2, and the games from FrictionalGames (Penumbra series, Amnesia the Dark Derscent and Soma)

Back
Top Bottom