Scariest thing about Terraria

This thing is satan, by far the scariest thing in Terraria. Besides maybe the squirrels.
5b7f626eda.png
The squirrels... Have you heard about Squirrelitron Prime? D:

Anyways, the scariest thing in my opinion is... How it isn't better than Minecraft to most people.

Terraria isn't really scary, but if I had to pick one scariest thing, it would probably be the Dungeon Guardian because I nearly got a heart-attack when I first encountered it.

maybe terraria needs a creeper of its own

It DID. The Clown in version 1.1 would bomb the area you were in, during a bloodmoon. It would actually destroy tiles.

Tile destruction was removed in 1.2, but the enemy is still in the game obviously.

The Wall of Flesh is kind of scary in my opinion. Not so much in the game... But... Just think about it! A giant wall of morbid meat-stuff moving at you, and there is no escape. Not to mention you have to be in hell to see it, which is nightmare fuel enough.

When played on hardcore mode, and accidentally stepped on the landmine, and (kaboom) became a ghost, you were frustrated... -- I actually did this for more than 4 times (me so noob)... And then I went back to the softcore (so noob)..

The Wall of Flesh.

Good lord the Wall of Flesh.

A horrendous abomination that resides in Hell, this basically lovecraftian monster will terrify the unsuspecting the player with the intense music, monster roars, and it being a towering wall of flesh.

The Wall of Flesh.

Good lord the Wall of Flesh.

A horrendous abomination that resides in Hell, this basically lovecraftian monster will terrify the unsuspecting the player with the intense music, monster roars, and it being a towering wall of flesh.

the thought of having to grind it for a hour is scarier than the boss itself :/

Back
Top Bottom