Sciro's Celestial Q&A

I can't even probably function now, I'm laughing too hard. My sincerest apologies.
Dearest Scrubonex,
Might you posses the commercial, online, game store: Steam? If you do, might you be able to recall your username, and relay said username to me?
Thank you, Teal.
Scrubonex is not here at the moment; He is probably busy being a scrub. Leave a message after the beep, and I'll pull him out of the scrubpit.

Yes, my love?
Okay, let's figure out what rephrase means. It means to change the formatting, or arrangement, of something already previously stated. Meaning, that something must have ALREADY BEEN STATED. Now, let's analyze the whole 'if you'll excuse my mistake' section. That also implies a mistake must have already been made. You cited Scrubonex to not currently be present, so I instead revised it to be Scironex, as reflected by the usage of an ellipsis and the aforementioned statements.

Might you posses the commercial, online, game store: Steam?
On a related note, you misspelled "possess." Unless that's a thing between you and Scrubonex.

Okay, let's figure out what rephrase means. It means to change the formatting, or arrangement, of something already previously stated. Meaning, that something must have ALREADY BEEN STATED. Now, let's analyze the whole 'if you'll excuse my mistake' section. That also implies a mistake must have already been made. You cited Scrubonex to not currently be present, so I instead revised it to be Scironex, as reflected by the usage of an ellipsis and the aforementioned statements.
Oh, do pardon. I assumed you were replacing the entire message, and the ellipsis was to make it more sultry. After all, I doubted that you had the same message for Scrubonex and I.

In any case, yes, I do have Steam, and my username is the same across all platforms that I know of.

On a related note, you misspelled "possess." Unless that's a thing between you and Scrubonex.
[DOUBLEPOST=1434519138,1434518937][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh, do pardon. I assumed you were replacing the entire message, and the ellipsis was to make it more sultry. After all, I doubted that you had the same message for Scrubonex and I.

In any case, yes, I do have Steam, and my username is the same across all platforms that I know of.
Sadly I cannot find any user under: 'Scrubonex.' Unfortunate.

Hmm? You're speaking to Scironex. Not sure if you remember, but I just noted that Scrubonex isn't here right now. You might want to get that checked out.
My mental faculties are in order. It's just confusing when Scironex controls one half of the face, and Scrubonex, the other.

Yay, I've managed to find a 'Scironex.' I am unsure if it is the one I'm looking for, though. It has this really scum level sprite for an avatar...

My mental faculties are in order. It's just confusing when Scironex controls one half of the face, and Scrubonex, the other.

If I controlled half of my face, I would have been able to answer half of Plaguerion's question. As it stands neither Scrubonex nor I control either half of my face. In any case, my face has nothing to do with typing. That's my hands, and I control both of those.

Ummmmmmmm wrong gender.... What do you like in a Boy?
No, you got the gender right, you just assumed that I was heteroromantic. And that I was romantic at all.

Anyway, my policy on boys is no :red:s, and they have to tolerate smartass criticisms on their character.

Back
Top Bottom