NPCs & Enemies Sclerepugnant - Crimson themed Spazmatism for Crimson Worlds!

Is this a Good Suggestion?

• Total voters
Sounds good. I was a little "eh" about it at first until I saw the idea to have it have a chance to spawn instead of the other. They should do that for EoW/BoC too IMO

Sounds good. I was a little "eh" about it at first until I saw the idea to have it have a chance to spawn instead of the other. They should do that for EoW/BoC too IMO
I think that it's a bad idea for having a chance to spawn instead each other. If you can get everything Terraria has in a single play, then it's not interesting to replay it. But if there's an element of random, and you need to replay Terraria several times to see everything — it gets way more interesting.

I guess, but I'm sort of a completionist, so it gets annoying not to be able to fight every boss without creating two worlds :p

Brilliant!

(If Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy this into your signature and hope it happens.) So true LOL

Suppooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Everyone will eventually die from fall damage stupidly during an important time. Happened to me vs Eater of Worlds lol"
You got a sweet signature dude. And this ended one of my Hardcore runs. I was ready to fight the moon lord, but all i had to do was go Underground and find the Feral Claws so I could make the Fire Gauntlet. At one point, I found a marble cave. I knew that Medusas would be there, so I turned back, and a Medusa was behind me. She petrified me in the air, and I found out that day that the Stoned debuff disables all accessories that negate fall damage.

I like the idea of it!
[doublepost=1470134745,1470134570][/doublepost]How do I support it?!? (I'm new here)

is sclerepugant in the mod yet? and what mod, the thorium mod? cuz i dont get it which mod (also i very much support the idea for sclerepugant
[doublepost=1471430298,1471430187][/doublepost]
is sclerepugant in the mod yet? and what mod, the thorium mod? cuz i dont get it which mod (also i very much support the idea for sclerepugant
http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...n-themed-spazmatism-for-crimson-worlds.23925/
[doublepost=1471430324][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1471430298,1471430187][/doublepost]
http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...n-themed-spazmatism-for-crimson-worlds.23925/
AQz8Zrd.png

You got a sweet signature dude. And this ended one of my Hardcore runs. I was ready to fight the moon lord, but all i had to do was go Underground and find the Feral Claws so I could make the Fire Gauntlet. At one point, I found a marble cave. I knew that Medusas would be there, so I turned back, and a Medusa was behind me. She petrified me in the air, and I found out that day that the Stoned debuff disables all accessories that negate fall damage.

Duuuuuuuude... That is a horrible way to die.

Wow, this is a wonderful idea that would make my fav mech boss even more interesting :p Also I like the extra content, it made me think about ways to make 2 evil biomes appear on our world throught "natural way" (not having 2 worlds) maybe I will make suggestion post about it in the future.

Back
Top Bottom