Sclerepugnant - Crimson themed Spazmatism for Crimson Worlds!

Discussion in 'NPCs & Enemies' started by FireChaos, Jul 7, 2015.

?

Is this a Good Suggestion?

1. Yes.

74.2%
  2. Yes, but needs more work.

19.5%
  3. No.

3.2%
  4. Not at all.

3.1%
  1. TerrarianGamer0527

TerrarianGamer0527 Skeletron Prime

And I do not see the connection between regular fire and crimson. will it be only with me that this non-understanding happens?

2. The Bucket

The Bucket Official Terrarian

That's the idea. It's supposed to not relate to either, so neither biome is favored more than the other.

3. TerrarianGamer0527

TerrarianGamer0527 Skeletron Prime

ok

4. Pretty sure they're cyborgs. And regular fire with a stat boost isn't related to the crimson.

TerrarianGamer0527 likes this.
  5. The Bucket

The Bucket Official Terrarian

Mechs are cooler though, and they are "mechanical bosses" but maybe you're right. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6. Fortanono

Fortanono Retinazer

Maybe make Spaz use Frostburn? More threatning, and that way he still has a distinct color from Retinazer.

7. [✚] Dr.Shadox

[✚] Dr.Shadox Terrarian

8. Fortanono

Fortanono Retinazer

Yes! And this was posted in 2015!
    It's not a big deal, just saying you weren't the first. If you weren't saying you were, my apologies.

Fruitbat, Huzbubber Tim and Sigma90 like this.
  9. [✚] Dr.Shadox

[✚] Dr.Shadox Terrarian

I though it was the case but it's not indeed , in this case , i apologies myself ^^

Since i never finished my work and since our idea are pretty close (atleast for the crimson side) , i've put a link to your thread on my topic, hope it may help you.

Also my suggestion is lost in time and the project kinda..dead, and my work was only some sprite and an idea but it's all , you worked more than me of that so i'll support you for that :p

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019 at 10:07 AM
    Fortanono likes this.
  10. [✚] Dr.Shadox

[✚] Dr.Shadox Terrarian

Also i think maybe the trophy should have a little part of yellow ? like a yellow ichor drop on it or something like that...
    About the name (i've see you asked sugestion on the first post), i prefer Ichornea but it's up to you , if you have some doubt you still can make a pool maybe ?

Btw , i don't know if you see but it seem some picture are gone on main post.

(i didnt edit the post above since it's offtopic , but in the futur if i need to add something ofc i'll edit my post if i'm the last for avoid double post).

11. UltiDaniel

UltiDaniel Skeletron

Sounds fun.. But seems a bit unnecessary...

upload_2019-2-12_19-43-34.png

Fruitbat likes this.
  12. Sockmonkey367

Sockmonkey367 Official Terrarian

The vision's boss name is called the Triplets, and u do a battle between the Triplets, The Destroyer, And Skeletron Prime for Mechanical Mayhem.

Just an idea