NPCs & Enemies Sclerepugnant - Crimson themed Spazmatism for Crimson Worlds!

Is this a Good Suggestion?

• Total voters
Nope. The same item as Retinazer and Spazmatism. What do you think of the idea?
I love the idea. I've always been pro-alternate biomes, so this would be amazing to see ingame. I think that the triplets treasure bag should drop something, it could also be minecart oriented to keep the same theme the mechanical bosses are going for.

I love the idea. I've always been pro-alternate biomes, so this would be amazing to see ingame. I think that the triplets treasure bag should drop something, it could also be minecart oriented to keep the same theme the mechanical bosses are going for.
I've been thinking about that, but that would encourage players to get cursed flames, hence bringing two Evil Biomes together. I'm not really sure about that. Sure, I could make a better part, but I think the game could use other types of Minecarts in other fields of the game.

FireChaos, may I also suggest making The Seer a drop from the Triplets? If not, giving them a unique drop, as they need something to make them worth the fight.

I have never thought of that, that's actually great!
I'm glad to be of help. -bows to you- You're the one with all the cool ideas, all I got is an idea for a boss of the Frost Legion and a poorly recieved True Mothron idea. r.r Which makes sense, I probably will have that thread locked.

I'm glad to be of help. -bows to you- You're the one with all the cool ideas, all I got is an idea for a boss of the Frost Legion and a poorly recieved True Mothron idea. r.r Which makes sense, I probably will have that thread locked.
Don't give up. A reply on the thread always makes me happy. I even added you on the Special Thanks section, so you should be proud of that :D

Prepare for a cliché TV show pep talk that just makes you feel worse:
Don't worry. Just because my first thread ever got great response and earned me a follower (it was on the old forums) doesn't mean you should feel bad.

But seriously, just make threads you think people will like, incorporate ideas that people give you if you like them and think others will, and don't make the same mistake I always do and start new threads before old ones are even close to complete.

Hmmm....

Ill think about your project for a day and ill come back with any ideas i might have :3

I've got an idea for people who want to fight the alternate, but don't want to make a second world
Sclerepugnant and Spazmatism should have a 5% (2.5%?) chance to spawn instead of/alongside the other, after you have already killed the twins once in that world
If you decide to make it spawn instead of the other, then Spazmatism and Sclerepugnant could drop cursed flames and ichor (Maybe something else if you think this is a bit OP) so that you can craft the vision without having two worlds
If you decide to make them spawn alongside the other, then the vision could have a 2.5% (5% in expert mode) chance to be dropped when you kill them, or it could be a 2.5% - 5% chance to be obtained from the expert treasure bag

Also, I prefer this sprite for the seer staff :p
The_Seer_Staff.png

I've got an idea for people who want to fight the alternate, but don't want to make a second world
Sclerepugnant and Spazmatism should have a 5% (2.5%?) chance to spawn instead of/alongside the other, after you have already killed the twins once in that world
If you decide to make it spawn instead of the other, then Spazmatism and Sclerepugnant could drop cursed flames and ichor (Maybe something else if you think this is a bit OP) so that you can craft the vision without having two worlds
If you decide to make them spawn alongside the other, then the vision could have a 2.5% (5% in expert mode) chance to be dropped when you kill them, or it could be a 2.5% - 5% chance to be obtained from the expert treasure bag

Also, I prefer this sprite for the seer staff :p View attachment 65759
Since its two different eyes, i would raise the spawn chance to 10% after beating the twins for the first time, then a further 20% after beating golem :p

Hmmm....

Ill think about your project for a day and ill come back with any ideas i might have :3

Sure, I'll be waiting.

Well, I don't really want to mix this up. Well, that could cause really nasty problems. First, if you could get Cursed Flames in Crimson worlds because you farm the Vision, the player could make most corruption related stuff. It's not a bad idea, but I can add it to the thread as an external suggestion by a community member.
Also, I prefer this sprite for the seer staff :p
index.php

I knew Sergo would pwn me again. Very well then.

W-what.. BUT...

Although this idea is very good,
I never had problems with Spazzy in 'da hood.

U gon heav problms wit Sclere m8.

Got sum 1 rivalin u m80?

tis Sclere nao
[DOUBLEPOST=1437827943,1437827743][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks guys for the feedback! I'm glad to discuss and solve your questions.

I think that we got enough support to keep expanding. Should we try to contact a staff and listen to their opinion about this?

Back
Top Bottom